Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Jeff
    Vehicle
    1995 Camaro z28

Default new from rochester

Hey guys, I just bought my 95 z28 and I love it. It's not my first f body, but definitely the fastest. Its got forged internal (stock crank) and Advanced Inductions heads and cam. It has a bult 4l60e and beefed up 10 bolt. I'm planning on spraying a small shot of nitrous at the track, and would love to see 10's although I think low 11's is more likely. I'll post pictures up in a bit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 95camaro For This Post:

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    1995 Camaro Z28

Welcome. Is it your daily driver or weekend car?
    95 z28- 6spd, edelbrock headers, k & n fipk, flowmaster exhaust 2othl, 160 thermostat, hypertech programmer, 182k miles and counting.
    05 dodge ram rumble bee #1511- pretty much exactly the same bolt ons w/way less miles on it.

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Welcome to the site. We def love pics here. Tell us more about u... and since u had other fbodies... tell us bout them. Again, welcome.

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Jeff
    Vehicle
    1995 Camaro z28

I have a pick up truck, I only drive the camaro on nice days. It will see some track time in the spring for sure.
    Here's a few pictures that the previous owner took. I have stock salad shooters, not the wheels pictured but I will be replacing them soon. I also removed the front license plate bracket. I have more plans for the winter that I will post about as I work on them.
    Here's some details about the car taken from the ad
    "1995 Camaro Z28. Shell has 79k on it. Freshly built LT1 350, FLT(finish line transmissions) stage 3 4L60e and built rear end. Engine has Wiseco pro tru forged pistons and scat pro comp i-beam forged rods, new crank bearings and polished journals. 190cc Advanced induction cylinder heads and matching cam 226/234, comp cam springs, chromoly push rods, 1.6 roller rockers, roller timing chain, MSD ignition, Taylor over valve cover wires, pacesetter headers, Off road y-pipe to Borla ST2 exhaust, electric water pump, trick flow 58mm throttle body and ported intake, 255l/hr fuel pump & 38lb injectors. Polyurethane motor mounts. The trans is completely upgraded with a 3000 stall converter and external cooler, check out finish line transmissions. Rear end is built with 3.73 motive gears, new bearings, Alloy USA-high strength Axles and thunder racing diff covers with bearing caps support. Suspension has UMI: tower brace, sub frame connectors, rear lower arms, panhard bar, torque arm, polyurethane bushings. Has a new power steering rack, pump, fuel pressure regulator, front hawk brake pads and brembo rotors. I have 2 sets of tires for it. Has 2 new rear 275/40ZR16 Toyo Proxes TQ Drag radials, they only have 12 passes on them and are still like new. Also has a line lock. I am sure I am forgetting some stuff here.

Body is not perfect, external was originally just black, it has been painted Mercedes Chromite Black Metallic paint. Engine bay is flat black. "
    I also just bought a zex wet kit and plan to run 100 shot at the track.
    My old camaro was a 95 v6 3.4 that was my dd. It was a pos lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    JeremY
    Vehicle
    1972 NovA

What is that color called? I like it.
    '72 Nova "HadeSS"

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Jeff
    Vehicle
    1995 Camaro z28

Mercedes chromite black metallic. It's growing on me for sure! The pictures don't do it any justice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk