Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Lurker

Status

Default 96 black TA vert, white interior?

Hey guys, I've searched the internet a bit to try to figure out more details of this car I found but no luck:

I have been looking for a cheap fixer up LT1 car to build with my younger brother. I found this 1996 Trans Am convertible for sale, auto, black paint, and.. white interior? The interior seems so strange to me because I thought it only came in the 25th anniversary models and Firehawks.. I'm wondering if this is some special edition car, or just a strange combo of options.. It is very clean for up here. I'm waiting to see what they want for it but would like to know how rare it is before making an offer. Take a look:

Last edited by KLaBZ28; 09-17-2014 at 12:08 PM.

95 Z28 hard top - LT1, 4L60e, bolt ons, Yank SS3600, suspension, viking coil overs, 3.42 10 bolt, 3320 lbs - 12.304 @ 108.52mph 1.69 60'
    08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap, L92 heads/intake/TB, LS6 cam, LS9 springs, 7.425" hardened pushrods, CAI, 1-3/4" stepped LT's, catback, 4L60E, FTI 3000 278mm converter

Couple of the years there GM got a little creative on the interiors, I have seen a couple red cars with white interiors, seen a few with flame red interiors. They were factory options. The weirdest I have ever seen was a white 95ish Trans Am with a super dark red interior. Never seen another car like that ever.
    93 T/A Hard Top l 398" l Dart Pro-1s + Single Plane l N2O Outlet Spray Bar l 24X SD Tuned l Street twin + M6 l 12 Bolt 3.90 l Fikses

Lurker

Status

I'd love to find one with a red interior, in silver or white.. I'm not a huge fan of the white leather but if its rare might be pretty cool to flaunt it haha.

95 Z28 hard top - LT1, 4L60e, bolt ons, Yank SS3600, suspension, viking coil overs, 3.42 10 bolt, 3320 lbs - 12.304 @ 108.52mph 1.69 60'
    08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap, L92 heads/intake/TB, LS6 cam, LS9 springs, 7.425" hardened pushrods, CAI, 1-3/4" stepped LT's, catback, 4L60E, FTI 3000 278mm converter

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

I would LOVE to find a White 95 with a Red interior. Passed on one once, and regret it. Such a nice combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    95albinobird
    Vehicle
    95 firehawk tribute

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    I would LOVE to find a White 95 with a Red interior. Passed on one once, and regret it. Such a nice combo.
    here u go http://www.fbodymotorsports.com/1995_formula_6_speed i think it's better than a T/A and could be 1 of a handfull built this way
    Last edited by 95albinobird; 09-17-2014 at 04:55 PM.

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Jesus that is so not an $8K car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fastbird For This Post:

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    95albinobird
    Vehicle
    95 firehawk tribute

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    Jesus that is so not an $8K car.
    i agree with you they are real proud of it.

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    95albinobird
    Vehicle
    95 firehawk tribute

Quote Originally Posted by KLaBZ28 View Post
    Hey guys, I've searched the internet a bit to try to figure out more details of this car I found but no luck:

I have been looking for a cheap fixer up LT1 car to build with my younger brother. I found this 1996 Trans Am convertible for sale, auto, black paint, and.. white interior? The interior seems so strange to me because I thought it only came in the 25th anniversary models and Firehawks.. I'm wondering if this is some special edition car, or just a strange combo of options.. It is very clean for up here. I'm waiting to see what they want for it but would like to know how rare it is before making an offer. Take a look:

i worked at a pontiac dealer 93thru97 that is "rare" we got 1 black t-top T/A with the red that the sales manger ordered to sell on spec the owner of the dealership said DON'T ORDER ANY MORE OF THOSE it was polarizing ya either loved it or ya hated it.