Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VIP Member

Status

Default WTT: Stock 93 Trans Am hood for Beer

As the title states, I have a factory 93 trans am hood. Its in pretty good condition which a few tiny chips and such. Located in Allentown PA and I will not ship. Willing to meet up with in reason. I am tired of it taking up space in my basement so I am looking to trade it for a few cases of beer. I was thinking $80-$100 worth of beer would do it. 2-3 cases maybe? I am admittadly a bit of a beer snob but do enjoy most all types (except porters). Open to other offers as long as they involve liquid refreshment.

Also, I'm really bad about checking in here so email me at steve.wereley@gmail.com if you don't get a reply.

FB860171-571F-4FFD-A296-18CA34F8FCA2_zps8vwjtvxt.jpg
    93 Trans Am. M29 6 speed & Spec Stage 3+. AS&M Headers & Corsa exhaust. OEM WS6 Ram Air. Bilstein Shocks & Eibach Pro Kit. Strange 12 Bolt w/ 3.73s. OEM C6 Brakes and a ton of suspension mods...

(Non LTX: 2015 Audi S3, 2014 GMC Sierra SLT 6.2L, 2007 Audi RS4, 1940 Buick Special)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaddAss93TA For This Post:

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by BaddAss93TA View Post
    As the title states, I have a factory 93 trans am hood. Its in pretty good condition which a few tiny chips and such. Located in Allentown PA and I will not ship. Willing to meet up with in reason. I am tired of it taking up space in my basement so I am looking to trade it for a few cases of beer. I was thinking $80-$100 worth of beer would do it. 2-3 cases maybe? I am admittadly a bit of a beer snob but do enjoy most all types (except porters). Open to other offers as long as they involve liquid refreshment.

Also, I'm really bad about checking in here so email me at steve.wereley@gmail.com if you don't get a reply.

FB860171-571F-4FFD-A296-18CA34F8FCA2_zps8vwjtvxt.jpg
    if I had a bird id be all over this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SSlowBoat For This Post:

VIP Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tubby Z28 View Post
    if I had a bird id be all over this

I mean you could still trade for it if you have some beer you're looking to get rid of. It really does make a nice man cave accent piece
    93 Trans Am. M29 6 speed & Spec Stage 3+. AS&M Headers & Corsa exhaust. OEM WS6 Ram Air. Bilstein Shocks & Eibach Pro Kit. Strange 12 Bolt w/ 3.73s. OEM C6 Brakes and a ton of suspension mods...

(Non LTX: 2015 Audi S3, 2014 GMC Sierra SLT 6.2L, 2007 Audi RS4, 1940 Buick Special)

Lurker

Status
    Vehicle
    93 Bird

Lol. Hopefully it works out for you. I can't give the one I have away. So, it sits in the basement waiting to be mounted to the wall of the future man cave

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Can vouch on top quality hood condition. His car is in amazing shape.

@BaddAss93TA -- Steve, didn't know you were a beer snob. We need to talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

VIP Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Lol. Hopefully it works out for you. I can't give the one I have away. So, it sits in the basement waiting to be mounted to the wall of the future man cave
    yea... im afraid thats what will happen with this one as well, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    Can vouch on top quality hood condition. His car is in amazing shape.

@BaddAss93TA -- Steve, didn't know you were a beer snob. We need to talk.
    Yea, its pretty clean. just dusty in the photo.

I will say, living in the eastern PA area there are some really great breweries. We are totally spoiled in this area.

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Ryan
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro Z28

keystone light hahaha
    94 Z28 - 396 - TH400 - 9in - SLOW

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Schaefer

2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SSlowBoat For This Post:

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by BaddAss93TA View Post
    yea... im afraid thats what will happen with this one as well, lol

Yea, its pretty clean. just dusty in the photo.

I will say, living in the eastern PA area there are some really great breweries. We are totally spoiled in this area.
    Weyerbacher. I picked up packs of Heresy, Sunday Mole Stout, and Sunday Morning Stout while I was in NJ a couple weeks ago. SMS is great, had it (like a KBS copy), but Sunday Mole Stout caught me off guard with how good it was, and Heresy for being a lighter ABV @ 8% was surprisingly barrel forward (though the pack I got was bottled on 1/28/15, nice).

Lancaster does a double chocolate milk stout that is fantastic IMO also.

Schaefer

Oh god no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

VIP Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by agenthol302 View Post
    keystone light hahaha
    Schaefer
    Well this is going about as expected

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    Weyerbacher. I picked up packs of Heresy, Sunday Mole Stout, and Sunday Morning Stout while I was in NJ a couple weeks ago. SMS is great, had it (like a KBS copy), but Sunday Mole Stout caught me off guard with how good it was, and Heresy for being a lighter ABV @ 8% was surprisingly barrel forward (though the pack I got was bottled on 1/28/15, nice).

Lancaster does a double chocolate milk stout that is fantastic IMO also.
    The lancaster double chocolate is amazing. I drink a lot of Troegs and there's a new place right here in Allentown called Hijjnx thats got some really good stuff as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast