Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    VIP Member

Status

I guess she got a call around noon, and they want her to come in tomorrow at 2 PM to discuss a few things. Hopefully it will be good! I am praying...
    '95 Camaro Z28 - 385CI LT1 Turbo - GONE AND SAD
    '04 GTO Yellow Jacket 6 Speed SAP - LM1, 19" AZA Z1s, H/C, LTs, Nitrous Outlet plate set-up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumbalt1 View Post
    the fans was not on andi guess that the pcm have my car going high power because oil started to come out thw valve covers

Overworked/Underpaid

Status
    Name
    Peter Alpiger
    Vehicle
    1996 Trans Am WS6; 1994 Corvette [GS Clone]

That's great! Make sure she nails the interview.
    96 Trans Am WS6 LT1 M6: 10/7/11 - current: 245.7 RWHP / 266.2 RWTQ - 14.462s @ 98.28 MPH
    94 Corvette LT1 A4: 4/12/13 - current: No dyno #s yet - 9.547s @ 75.11 MPH (1/8 mile)
    92 Lumina Euro 3.4L LQ1 A4: 1/15/06 - current: The beater car that refuses to die...

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Quote Originally Posted by ZGOBYBY View Post
    I guess she got a call around noon, and they want her to come in tomorrow at 2 PM to discuss a few things. Hopefully it will be good! I am praying...
    Fingers crossed for u!!!! And her!!!!

MEMBER @ LTXtech.com

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

VIP Member

Status

I just want to come on here and thank everyone from the bottom of my heart.

My mom got the job today. I truly believe that all the prayers and thoughts helped. She starts next Friday at DSW (I know Angie would love the store, it FULL OF SHOES... LOL), and will be part-time, and at least won't be making minimum wage. This closes a very dark and hopeless chapter in my life. The last three years have been terrible for me, and my mom deserves the world. You all mean so much to me for all the thoughts and prayers that you sent out. As I stated on Facebook today, "there is a God in heaven, that I know today."

Again... thank you all.
    '95 Camaro Z28 - 385CI LT1 Turbo - GONE AND SAD
    '04 GTO Yellow Jacket 6 Speed SAP - LM1, 19" AZA Z1s, H/C, LTs, Nitrous Outlet plate set-up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumbalt1 View Post
    the fans was not on andi guess that the pcm have my car going high power because oil started to come out thw valve covers

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZGOBYBY For This Post:

Overworked/Underpaid

Status
    Name
    Peter Alpiger
    Vehicle
    1996 Trans Am WS6; 1994 Corvette [GS Clone]

That's awesome news! Very happy for you and her both!
    96 Trans Am WS6 LT1 M6: 10/7/11 - current: 245.7 RWHP / 266.2 RWTQ - 14.462s @ 98.28 MPH
    94 Corvette LT1 A4: 4/12/13 - current: No dyno #s yet - 9.547s @ 75.11 MPH (1/8 mile)
    92 Lumina Euro 3.4L LQ1 A4: 1/15/06 - current: The beater car that refuses to die...

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    KYLE
    Vehicle
    95 MQBM Z28

That's awesome, congrats!

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    Stan Wells
    Vehicle
    1997 WS6 Trans Am

That's great news, so glad to hear it worked out for her.....and took some pressure from you. Pass on a congrats from some guy in Canada.

1997 WS6 TA, Adj. Panhard, Spohn's F/R adj. tubular LCA's, Edelbrock 3 point front strut tower brace, rear relocation brackets, SFC's, Hooker cat back, full poly kit, 8.5 MSD wires, PCMfor less tune, transgo stage 2 shift kit + + and all the free mods.

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Quote Originally Posted by ZGOBYBY View Post
    I just want to come on here and thank everyone from the bottom of my heart.

My mom got the job today. I truly believe that all the prayers and thoughts helped. She starts next Friday at DSW (I know Angie would love the store, it FULL OF SHOES... LOL), and will be part-time, and at least won't be making minimum wage. This closes a very dark and hopeless chapter in my life. The last three years have been terrible for me, and my mom deserves the world. You all mean so much to me for all the thoughts and prayers that you sent out. As I stated on Facebook today, "there is a God in heaven, that I know today."

Again... thank you all.
    @Miss Popo8

Thats so great Jenn...congrats to u both!!!

MEMBER @ LTXtech.com

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

Founding Member

Status

I'm late on this, but very glad to see this is working out.

Here's to wishing that all that credit you've built up with the Bank of Karma continues to pay out! Sounds to me like you deserve it!

I know its hard to do, but don't let being a good person discourage your mood. Whenever you get in that kind of mind-state, just take a deep breath, think about it, and put your head down and keep on a-goin'. Not everyone has that kind of ethic morality to do what you've done. Its far easier to be selfish in that situation.

That's something to be damn proud of, Jen.

1997 Camaro Z28

Lots of visual horsepower, full bolt-ons, and a little spray....

Quote Originally Posted by quik95lt1 View Post
    yea so back to the tune..........do what i said before you make yourself a paperweight lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyler Wheat For This Post:

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    Enrique
    Vehicle
    93 Z28

Jen, I don't know you, but you hit me right in the heart. Also, I'm thrilled that your mother got the job! I've had a very hard life and I noticed as long as your trying and making an effort to improve "things." "Things" will get better. It might not be tomorrow or in a month, but eventually they will always get better. One more thing, at the end of this chapter in your life you will have a better story than most to tell, because you had obstacles that you overcame and you will be proud of your success. Trust me, you will. I would tell you good luck, but I don't believe in luck. I think we can make things happen in our life and I believe you will make things happen in your life. Stay positive!
    93 Z28, 383, PI 3200, Strange 12 bolt, 3.73, Strange coilovers, suspension, and going 24X... for three years or so.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast