Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Lurker

Status
    Name
    NoName
    Vehicle
    LT4 C4, LT1 CE

Default Comp Cams 875-16 short travel OE type lifters. Procharger bypass valve.

14K miles on them. List for $225 new; asking $145 shipped.
    Competition Cams 875-16 lifters. From their site:

When dealing with full travel lifters, certain engines respond better to a light pre-load because it recovers more quickly from any bad harmonics in the valve train. Others work better with a heavy pre-load because oil volume is reduced under the plunger, which increases stiffness. COMP Cams Reduced Travel Hydraulic Roller Lifters allow you to have the advantages of both light pre-load and reduced oil volume, producing the most stable and highest revving hydraulic lifter available.

0816162348.jpg

Bypass valve has never been installed. $225 new.....$125 shipped in the lower 48OBO. P#AV008A-001

0815161322.jpg
    Last edited by thewizard; 08-26-2016 at 01:37 AM.

Take to extremes and DOMINATE!

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28, 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew cab dually, 2005 GMC Yukon Denali

@Fastbird not sure if these lifters would work for your buddy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Stock bottom end, Impala head gaskets, Stock heads w/stage 2 port polish Comp beehive springs, Crane 1.6 RR's, Thunder Racing cam, Cloyes Billet True Roller TC, Long tubes, custom true dual 3" w/X-pipe, Ported intake with 58mm TB, 36lb injectors, PCMforless chip, Tick Performance stage 3 M6, Strange S60 4:10's True Trac 35 spline axles, MSD complete Ignition system, Summit electric water pump and a ton of other upgrades.

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

@1QUICKZ28 thanks for the heads up but I think there's more misgivings going on with the motor. It's getting ready to be pulled and gone through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.