Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by richardson View Post
    haha and right before they race he says "the railroad track is exactly a quarter mile away from here"

In Race Wars, the 3rd gen RX-7 goes from having racing seats.. to stock seats when he is talking to Michelle Rodriquez in the 240 lol

not to mention the floorboard falling out of the eclipse because of the "Danger to Manifold".. and then Dom gets picked up and sits in the passenger seat RIGHT afterward
    LOL! "you might blow the welds on your intake manifold"

or how about this classic

"you weren't granny shifting like you should have been"

I blame the first movie for spawning millions of ricers but i'll probably still go to see this new one

1994 TransAm GT Borla, AS&M LTs, 58mm tb, Torsen 4:10s, Centerforce clutch, Meziere EWP, etc

Quote Originally Posted by santa_rosa_lt1 View Post
    im with ghandi im a closet FNF fan

any one else catch the 8v sound coming from the GN?
    Didn't Grand Nationals come with V-8's? LMAO! You'd think they would consult some car guys for the car clips.
    '94 coupe, 10.15 at 133.65 414" LT1, 4500 stall, n/a, pump gas, mufflers, street trim
    '15 Z/28, Red Hot, AC, Autocross beast

LTx Mod, Founding Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by joelster View Post
    Didn't Grand Nationals come with V-8's? LMAO! You'd think they would consult some car guys for the car clips.
    Noooooooooooooo, why would they do that?

Facts dont matter, this is FF!
    Nick

- 2003 SVT Cobra T56/4.6L - Pullied, Tuned, Full Intake/Exhaust, Stg3 Clutch (29k) - 483rwhp @14-15psi
    - 2002 Ford F350 7.3L Powerstroke - Edge Evo II/33" BFG AT TAs/4" MBRP Turbo Back + Intake (164k)
    - 1995 Pontiac Firehawk #224 (Chameleon) - Full Bolton/Cammed/Full Suspension (71k) - 12.75 @ 107.94
    http://www.fquick.com/Fixxer777

InActive Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by richardson View Post
    haha and right before they race he says "the railroad track is exactly a quarter mile away from here"

In Race Wars, the 3rd gen RX-7 goes from having racing seats.. to stock seats when he is talking to Michelle Rodriquez in the 240 lol

not to mention the floorboard falling out of the eclipse because of the "Danger to Manifold".. and then Dom gets picked up and sits in the passenger seat RIGHT afterward
    Good eye!! I didn't catch those.
    Fern_
    94 Z28
    A4, 3400 stall, B&M shiftkit, Richmond American 373 gears, CAI, shorty headers, Flowmaster catback, PCMforless tune.

upset i didnt hear any turbos spool.
    Last edited by 97ForMuLa; 10-09-2008 at 03:48 AM.

moroso CAI, Throttle body bypass, SLP LM2, !AIR, pacesetter midlengths, ORY, 160* tstat, 3.73s, madz28.com tune.

12 Second 1/4 Mile Girl

Status

I'd go on opening day... for another movie though... I'd just wanna see all the ricers that make like a ball and dodge with their fart cans and big wings and then watch them all get pulled over or crash... and yes I would take a video of this lol... I remember when I went and saw the 1st and 2nd one in the theaters with my brothers and all the cops were just sitting out in the lots waiting for ricers to leave out... I'd say damn near 20-30 ricers got pulled over or arrested on both of those nights

Tawny aka Daddy's Girl
    Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly

VIP Member

Status

Buick power...nice. Its about time for some boosted Muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by 1FASTSS View Post
    Buick power...nice. Its about time for some boosted Muscle.
    it should be a twin turbo v6, but it sounded like a big block to me...

moroso CAI, Throttle body bypass, SLP LM2, !AIR, pacesetter midlengths, ORY, 160* tstat, 3.73s, madz28.com tune.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12