Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Thread: 79 Buick Regal

Default 79 Buick Regal

Up for sale is a 79 Buick regal that I had intended to build into a really mean street/strip car. And yes it has a clean title. Ok all of the glass is in great shape and the body is fairly straight with no major damage the worst being door dings. The car is a rolling chassis as of right now and will probably remain that way till sold. It is also gutted the only inteiror is a single 70's camaro bucket seat,70's camaro center console,factory dash,factory door panels and a set of kick panels with speakers. It has a turbo coupe hood that comes with it. It comes with umi upper and lower rear control arms,summit drag shocks front and rear. It has an aluminum cover plate were the a/c box used to be. Also comes with a summit overflow tank and has been wired so the battery can be put in the trunk including a shut off switch and battery box. It'll come with the radiator and fan shroud I have for it also. As for wheels it'll have 2 factory 14's on front but comes with a full set of 87' gnx style wheel 2 of which are on the back of the car with a set of wore out dr's. The car is ready for whatever engine and drivetrain combo. I'm asking $1000 for the rolling chassis and all the above mentioned parts.

Thats all the pics i got for now if anybody has any questions let me know.
    Last edited by blackbird1084; 11-02-2009 at 01:17 PM.
    97 WS6 Trans Am 355 h/c/i and bolt-ons. 11.9829 @111.66 with a 1.6092 60ft mokan. 11.94 @112.26 1.603 60ft Kcir best 60ft 1.567 383 on it's way.
    08' 12.49 and faster bracket champ 09' bracket and 12.00 index champ.