Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Thread: Pulleys

LTX Master

Status

Default Pulleys

Dropped my damn head unit when pulling it out of the car today, right on the Reichard pulley! It's def messed up, so I'm gonna be in search of a new pulley for cheap.

I've got a 12-rib 4" ATI pulley for now, but will definitely need to get something in the 3.25 - 3.5" range.

Or a set of cogs that would put me at 62000 blower rpm with an engine rpm of 7000 would be nice
    Last edited by Fire67; 10-08-2008 at 10:35 PM.
    - Justin

Custom tuning with HpTuners and your most common standalones.
    Quote Originally Posted by WJ Birmingham
    Boost... Makes good motors better, and bad motors junk. http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/im.../icon_eyes.gif

Call ASP, they made me a custom red andodized 8rib 3.2 BP for my D1SC to max out at 6200-6300rpm. Cost me $100 bucks though. But if your looking for anything custom I would go with them.
    383, Reverse Drive Novi, E85, AFR LT4 heads, 2 piece manifold, 4L80e/FAB 9, 24x PCM/LS9 map SD, 02 WS6 Front clip, Plus too much other crap to list.

VIP Member

Status

I 2nd ASP. They made me a 6.75 in crank pulley for my T-Trim. Works flawlessly.
    Brandon
    94 Z, 383, 6-Speed, T-Trim, Aftercooled, AFR, DFI, Moser, Etc....
    95 Z, DD, Bolt-ons + 125 Shot
    02 GMC Sierra 1500 Ext Cab, Car Hauler

LTX Master

Status

I found someone that had ASP make a set of cog pulleys for the exact same application as I have!!! And I'm getting them super cheap! 2 blower pulleys, 2 crank pulleys, and 2 belts.

Just waiting on him to get me exact tooth counts so that I can say, "umm, ok send them out. Paypal is done"
    - Justin

Custom tuning with HpTuners and your most common standalones.
    Quote Originally Posted by WJ Birmingham
    Boost... Makes good motors better, and bad motors junk. http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/im.../icon_eyes.gif