Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

InActive Member

Status

Default LT1 Boost Turbo Kits

Back working on turbo kits again: www.lt1boost.net

What do guys want to see for turbo kits? Obviously the standard T4 T60 - T76 turbos, but what else?

Twin Turbo with T60-T76's??

Single turbo kits that use S400 turbos (since those turbos support 1000hp and only cost $600)????

Single turbo T6 race setups for S series turbos (S76-S91) (up to 1200rwhp)??? You would lose your A/C and need to stand the radiator up vertical as well as run an oil scavenge pump.

What else would you guys like to see?
    96 TA WS6 - 383ci + T76 = no traction
    www.lt1boost.net ... your home for LTx turbo kits

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Honestly, from you, I'd like to see a 1 3/4 primary tubular header kit. IIRC your other kits were 1 5/8. The 1 3/4 would help with larger CI motors methinks.

Twin T76's would be incredible. Where would they be mounted?? High in front, or low in back with scavenging pumps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

InActive Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    Honestly, from you, I'd like to see a 1 3/4 primary tubular header kit. IIRC your other kits were 1 5/8. The 1 3/4 would help with larger CI motors methinks.

Twin T76's would be incredible. Where would they be mounted?? High in front, or low in back with scavenging pumps?
    Thanks for the suggestion Sean. For kits that I know will have big power turbos, I will definitely custom make 1.75" primary tube headers.

For the Twins, the will mount low in front... just a few inches lower than my single header setups.

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by RealQuick View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion Sean. For kits that I know will have big power turbos, I will definitely custom make 1.75" primary tube headers.

For the Twins, the will mount low in front... just a few inches lower than my single header setups.
    Wow.....that's not a lot of room up there. Definitely a no a/c or p/s setup huh??

Have you looked at doing a low and to the rear mounted setup back by the trans somewhere??? I know SpeedInc did theirs that way, and it makes for a VERY clean looking engine bay without an overabundance of piping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

InActive Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    Wow.....that's not a lot of room up there. Definitely a no a/c or p/s setup huh??

Have you looked at doing a low and to the rear mounted setup back by the trans somewhere??? I know SpeedInc did theirs that way, and it makes for a VERY clean looking engine bay without an overabundance of piping.
    PS stays... just A/C delete. It is very difficult to fit a T60 - T76 turbo back in that spot. I see how tight the APS kits are on fbodies with smaller turbos... I dont know if I want to even touch that.

Default twin turbo kit

hi can i get a number to call i tryed you jon@lt1boost.net and nothing works i need a price on a kit i want madethanks matt

InActive Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by twin turbo 383 lt1 View Post
    hi can i get a number to call i tryed you jon@lt1boost.net and nothing works i need a price on a kit i want madethanks matt
    Matt, I sent you a pm.