Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Lurker

Status

Default "My Posts/Threads"

One thing that I really like about another forum I am a member on, (camaroz28.com), is the "your posts/your threads" section of the user cp. I really like to just log in and click on "your threads" to see any updates. It makes finding it much easier. I was just wondering if there was a way to do that here that would be awesome to keep track of all my threads and posts I make because, I have OCD I will admit it!

95 Z28 hard top - LT1, 4L60e, bolt ons, Yank SS3600, suspension, viking coil overs, 3.42 10 bolt, 3320 lbs - 12.304 @ 108.52mph 1.69 60'
    08 Saab 9-7x - L96 6.0 swap, L92 heads/intake/TB, LS6 cam, LS9 springs, 7.425" hardened pushrods, CAI, 1-3/4" stepped LT's, catback, 4L60E, FTI 3000 278mm converter

Pr0jekt Turb0?

Status
    Name
    Ryan
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by KLaBZ28 View Post
    One thing that I really like about another forum I am a member on, (camaroz28.com), is the "your posts/your threads" section of the user cp. I really like to just log in and click on "your threads" to see any updates. It makes finding it much easier. I was just wondering if there was a way to do that here that would be awesome to keep track of all my threads and posts I make because, I have OCD I will admit it!

If you just go to your profile (click your sn in the upper right) and click on statistics, then click either find all posts by this user or find all threads started by ...
    -Ryan
    93 Z28 M28

Mod List

Post Whore Moderator

Status

Couldnt of said it better myself...

~Shane
    94 Z M6 304hp/336tq
    12.61 @ 109.7

LTX Member

Status
    Vehicle
    1997 Camaro SS

you can subscribe to your threads then manage them through your CP, but like Z28projekt said that's the way I do it, however I haven't needed to do it on this site since I read the practically every post and the database isn't big enough to really need the search feature, yet.

-Eric
    1997 Camaro SS # 2703 - Full exhaust, brand new suspension, bolt-ons, etc.
    2004 Silverado
    Z71 - Airraid, Corvette Servo, 33" AT's, leveled, etc.

Banned

Status
    Blog Entries

I can make a nice little dropdown for that, if you want. You have to give me some time though, I'm busy with work for the next few dayz.