Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

HAHA WOW! That's me all right. I think I still have that shirt even. WTF am I playing with though, a dang Hypertech? I went through the pics and there were two red birds that day. Matt (whitey, 93 Formula that was AWESOMELY clean), Steve @BaddAss93TA and his clean 93 T/A. I have a picture of Matts car on the dyno giving a smoke show while the tune was being worked on.

I had the Purple Pearl T/A up until 2015 when I bought my Corvette back. Parted the T/A out and paid off the Vette.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Rick
    Vehicle
    1995 1LE Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    HAHA WOW! That's me all right. I think I still have that shirt even. WTF am I playing with though, a dang Hypertech? I went through the pics and there were two red birds that day. Matt (whitey, 93 Formula that was AWESOMELY clean), Steve @BaddAss93TA and his clean 93 T/A. I have a picture of Matts car on the dyno giving a smoke show while the tune was being worked on.

I had the Purple Pearl T/A up until 2015 when I bought my Corvette back. Parted the T/A out and paid off the Vette.
    LOL Hypertech and a pizza! I think it was whitey's Formula that was shooting flames out of the catback. I think it was around 400rwhp on motor that day (a LOT of power back then). I remember Steves car also with the black chrome wheels. Cant go wrong with a C5 They are awesome cars. I work on a lot of em. Dont see many twin turbo ones tho! I am planning on going turbo on my 95 eventually. I built the motor a few years ago and its ready for boost. Good to see you around I didnt know this was the new SD.org! Been a lurker for some time. Thank you for community you guys brought together.

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Where was that dyno day???

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Rick
    Vehicle
    1995 1LE Camaro

I dont recall the shop name. Maybe someone else remembers.. It was around March 13, 2005 if the picture date is correct. Most likely the day before because it was a saturday or its way off idk

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroRick View Post
    I dont recall the shop name. Maybe someone else remembers.. It was around March 13, 2005 if the picture date is correct. Most likely the day before because it was a saturday or its way off idk
    Do u kmow what town it was in?
    @Fastbird ???

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Shop name was Xotic Motorsports I think, and I want to say it was in Cochranville PA. I think I set up three dyno tuning days there back in the 04-06 timeframe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fastbird For This Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12