Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Default Intake Goodies - Accel 4150 Tb, LS1 Rad Support, LS K&N Filter

Buddy getting rid of a wicked dual monoblade style 1550cfm 4150Tb to move up to a dominator, so I am buying that and selling this NEW, never ran Billet Accel 1350cfm unit. Part Number: 74202S3.

This TB has two traditional round TB plates for partial throttle drivability and tip-in, then a massive monoblade that opens progressively for the full 1350cfm. Includes IAC and TPS, and is in original packaging. Only opened to mock-up and measure height on my Supervic, never bolted down, shown here:

Tb.jpgTBBottom.jpgTBTop.jpg

These were ~$500 new, I am selling for $425 SHIPPED. Discontinued and hard to find! This outflows the both the $500 Accufab 4150 Tb and the $650+ FAST 4150 TB. Anyone with a single plane and forward facing TB, this is your chance to ditch a crappy elbow+remote TB setup and save $75.

Also selling an LS1 Rad support/Lid base, used, stock part that I started to roughly dremel the underside fins down to sit flush on the LT1 rad support. Should still work fine on an LS1, and is pretty much clearanced for an LT1 already. Have a very low miles K&N filter for it as well, including the gasket it comes with...all you need to convert from LT1 CAI to LS1 Lid besides this is the lid and a coupler+pipe! $110 shipped for both the lid base with filter.
    KandNFilter.jpgKandNPartNumber.jpg

Please PM for quickest response...my reply subscriptions don't seem to come through properly on here but I do get PM notifications.
    93 Medium Patriot Red Z28: Forged 383,GTP'd AFR 220s(@227ccs), LE .7xx" Billet SR,1.7 Shaftmounts,24x,Maxed Supervic,4150 TB. :12 Metallic Spark Black ZX14R: 1.5" drop, GP slipons, -2 Vortex rear. 152mph trap SWB, stock motor...now with Nitrous... :09 Victory Red LS3 Z51 Vette: Blackouts, muffler delete, sub. Purchased bone stock w/18k mi.

Lurker

Status

text me your number, Need to get some more info from you about the t/b. 904-316-1479
    1994 Camaro Z-28 M6
    LE 242/248 cam,Crower split ratio rockers,AI 23*Trick Flow heads,JetHot longtube headers,Borla exaust,ewp,pro5.0,hybrid TNT wet kit.

TB pending sale! Had a few ppl ask, but the manifold is not for sale.

Still have the K&N and LS1 rad support available!
    93 Medium Patriot Red Z28: Forged 383,GTP'd AFR 220s(@227ccs), LE .7xx" Billet SR,1.7 Shaftmounts,24x,Maxed Supervic,4150 TB. :12 Metallic Spark Black ZX14R: 1.5" drop, GP slipons, -2 Vortex rear. 152mph trap SWB, stock motor...now with Nitrous... :09 Victory Red LS3 Z51 Vette: Blackouts, muffler delete, sub. Purchased bone stock w/18k mi.

Lurker

Status
    Vehicle
    93 Bird

Can you get pics of the radiator support

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Can you get pics of the radiator support
    Yes, but it wont be until my next day off on Thursday. I think it came from a 2000 Z28, and nothing on the top side has been modified IIRC - just took a dremel to a couple underside ribs to sit lower on an LT1 support. I'll get top and bottom pics of it on Thursday when I dig it up .