Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Default Randomness........

Some random stuff I found in the garage that I literally have ZERO use for. This is literally the last little bit of anything LTx I have left in my possession. Pictures of everything forthcoming.

LT1 94-97 Fuel Rails -- Cut up, separated, excellent for cores for -AN modified rails via welding or tapping for o-ring fittings. $25 Shipped

160* thermostat. Big Box Store, bought in 2012 while troubleshooting a hot issue with my turbo, ran for one day, removed for other thermostat I had in car. $15 shipped.

Rear end Service Fluid Kit. 3 Quarts of Kendall 80W90 and 2 bottles of 4oz Torco Friction Modifier. Was for my Strange 12 Bolt. Never got to it. $25 shipped

93-97 Brake Booster Hose w/adapter fitting and Hobbs Boost switch (7-10lb turn on), previously run on my former turbo 93 Trans Am. $25 shipped

27C256 PROM chip for use with an adapter for tuning on a 92-93 LT1........literally make offer that consists of more than putting in a $.50 padded envelope and paying for first class mail. It's reflashable, and pins are good.

95-97 Vented Opti Harness. OEM piece. Good shape. $25 shipped. *EDIT -- This is a VENTED Late Opti Harness. Don't know WTF I was thinking*
    Last edited by Fastbird; 09-16-2017 at 06:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fastbird For This Post:

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Johnny
    Vehicle
    1994 formula A4

I'll take the exhaust clamps if you still got em

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

PM Sent

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Exhaust clamps sold, shipped, and delivered. Everything else still available.