Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

InActive Member

Status
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro Z28

Default fuel pump sending unit

Looking for a sending unit for a 94 z28. Do not need the pump as I have already got a brand new one.

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

I have an unused sending unit, no pump, no bucket, AND NO FLOAT LEVEL SENSOR. Bought this many years ago, because I needed a new float level sensor, and no one sold the sensor separate way back then. We had modified my original sender to hold a Bosch high pressure pump, and to connect -AN braided lines. Didn't want to replace it, just needed the float level sensor when we had a problem with the original one.

You would have to drill the rivets that hold your sensor to the bracket, and pop-rivet them to the new sending unit.

If interested, $50 plus shipping. Open to offers. I have pictures available.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SOLD - GONE TO A (VERY) GOOD HOME ! - 94 Formula A3+1: 381ci forged stroker - Callies Stealth, Oliver 5.85 billet rods, BME nitrous pistons / CNC LT4 heads / CC solid roller / TH400+GearVendors OD / 4.11 Strange 12-bolt / 300-shot N2O / Spohn Suspension / roll bar / MoTeC M48 Pro engine management system /a few other odds 'n ends.

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

unit.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SOLD - GONE TO A (VERY) GOOD HOME ! - 94 Formula A3+1: 381ci forged stroker - Callies Stealth, Oliver 5.85 billet rods, BME nitrous pistons / CNC LT4 heads / CC solid roller / TH400+GearVendors OD / 4.11 Strange 12-bolt / 300-shot N2O / Spohn Suspension / roll bar / MoTeC M48 Pro engine management system /a few other odds 'n ends.

InActive Member

Status
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro Z28

Alright. I'll let you know. The gauge is pegged and there isn't any priming with key on. Haven't tried the connector under the hood yet to see if it's an issue in the relay or wiring. I put a new denso brand pump in it as well.

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

Did you check the harness connector and the ground near the rear axle?

InActive Member

Status
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro Z28

Yeah the harness looked completely fine and sealed up tight. I got the pump to prime with the connector under the hood so I took out the kick panel and was assuming it was the relay. I unplugged it and was going to go grab a new one but just to be sure I plugged it back in to see if it would click with the key on and the pump kicked on and the gauge went back to normal. Not sure if it was a bad connection or what. Probably wouldn't hurt to replace the relay anyway.