Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

Problem is the average person that asks the question and gets the logic chart doesn't have a meter, or know how to use it if they do. Kinda hard to walk them through it step by step when they don't know amps from volts from ohms.
    SOLD - GONE TO A (VERY) GOOD HOME ! - 94 Formula A3+1: 381ci forged stroker - Callies Stealth, Oliver 5.85 billet rods, BME nitrous pistons / CNC LT4 heads / CC solid roller / TH400+GearVendors OD / 4.11 Strange 12-bolt / 300-shot N2O / Spohn Suspension / roll bar / MoTeC M48 Pro engine management system /a few other odds 'n ends.

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28, 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew cab dually, 2005 GMC Yukon Denali

Quote Originally Posted by Injuneer View Post
    Problem is the average person that asks the question and gets the logic chart doesn't have a meter, or know how to use it if they do. Kinda hard to walk them through it step by step when they don't know amps from volts from ohms.
    You are correct. Most people are afraid of a DVOM and don't own one because of that. Most don't know how to read a wiring diagram either. Wiring period scares most. It's not that hard to learn but does take time. I'm been blessed with training on both. Been to many training classes over the years. I admit I don't know everything that appears on some wiring diagrams but I know enough to be dangerous. I have to be in the right mood to mess with wiring issues and I tell everyone to leave me alone so I can think. LOL. In today's electronic world there's a lot to read or watch online.

And plenty of help from awesome people on forums like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stock bottom end, Impala head gaskets, Stock heads w/stage 2 port polish Comp beehive springs, Crane 1.6 RR's, Thunder Racing cam, Cloyes Billet True Roller TC, Long tubes, custom true dual 3" w/X-pipe, Ported intake with 58mm TB, 36lb injectors, PCMforless chip, Tick Performance stage 3 M6, Strange S60 4:10's True Trac 35 spline axles, MSD complete Ignition system, Summit electric water pump and a ton of other upgrades.

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Mike Storm "Stormy"
    Vehicle
    1995 Trans Am
    Blog Entries

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Stormyweather; 05-11-2017 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Wrong thread

1995 Trans Am - CAI - TB coolant bypass - Headers & Performance Muffler - Poly mounts - stock LT1/A4 - 13.3 1/4 - 1.9 60 foot , driven daily.
    2008 C6 Corvette LS3 Snake charmer Ram Air intake. 6 Speed Switchable mild to wild exhaust.
    2002 Silverado LT Extd Cab Z71 5.3 A4 Composite Bed Stock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12