Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    InActive Member

Status
    Name
    tony
    Vehicle
    95 z28 camaro

Have not really gotten into all the tables if I don't need to be in it I really don't go in it. I got my first tune from Solomon and have tweaked it from that point in regards to gear changes and adjusting the timing and fueling but other then that have not done much else to it. When I got the car over a year ago it was in deathly bad shape and was running rough. First 1/8 mile pass was 10 sec. but with the tuning from Solomon and tweaking it has gotten down to a 7.96. I figure there is still more there. its a 383 stroker with hot cam, trick flow 23* heads, 52mm tb, long tube headers with full exhaust, 3000 stall converter, 373 gears, air pump deleted.

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by red95z View Post
    Have not really gotten into all the tables if I don't need to be in it I really don't go in it. I got my first tune from Solomon and have tweaked it from that point in regards to gear changes and adjusting the timing and fueling but other then that have not done much else to it. When I got the car over a year ago it was in deathly bad shape and was running rough. First 1/8 mile pass was 10 sec. but with the tuning from Solomon and tweaking it has gotten down to a 7.96. I figure there is still more there. its a 383 stroker with hot cam, trick flow 23* heads, 52mm tb, long tube headers with full exhaust, 3000 stall converter, 373 gears, air pump deleted.
    Have @MoeHorsePower tune it once, bet it runs better. Not a knock on your tuning, but moe knows his stuff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    tony
    Vehicle
    95 z28 camaro

I will probably get with @MoeHorsePower in the near future and have him look at the tune. More then likely will have him do it prior to putting it back on the rollers.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to red95z For This Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12