Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    InActive Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by shownomercy View Post
    He says he is, but who knows.

My point was, its doable by anyone who can chop tube and weld.
    I am still building kits.

If you have the equipment, know how, and some patience, anyone can make a kit. It may not be the most efficient, or the prettiest, but it will make power. That's how I started (and it was evidence in my earlier kits).

Overtime I got better equipment, more practice, improved mockup for test fitting, etc.My kits have evolved over the years, I have changed designs, as i learn stuff I try to apply it. Nobody makes kits for these car for many reasons... one of which is because it isn't as easy as making a kit for a LSx.

I encourage anyone to try it. I used to love looking they the junkyard builds on turbomustangs.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RealQuick For This Post:

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealQuick View Post
    I am still building kits.

If you have the equipment, know how, and some patience, anyone can make a kit. It may not be the most efficient, or the prettiest, but it will make power. That's how I started (and it was evidence in my earlier kits).

Overtime I got better equipment, more practice, improved mockup for test fitting, etc.My kits have evolved over the years, I have changed designs, as i learn stuff I try to apply it. Nobody makes kits for these car for many reasons... one of which is because it isn't as easy as making a kit for a LSx.

I encourage anyone to try it. I used to love looking they the junkyard builds on turbomustangs.
    Yayy!!!! Didn't know if you were, thought u took a break from it. I hope to be able to get a kit from you one day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234