Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Thread: Hey yall!

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    Rob
    Vehicle
    1995 Camaro Z/28

Default Hey yall!

Hey y'all, I'm Rob from Chicago I drive a 95 z/28. Please excuse me while I learn how to navigate this site as I only access it through my cell phone. Cars pretty much stock now only cai and borla exhaust. I have longtubes for it which if all goes well should be on the car in the coming month/s(via top notch) I've been on lt1 nation page for sometime and the LTX SHOOTOUT interested me so I came for class rules but I'll be staying on the forum for knowledge. Thanks on behalf of newbies everywhere for taking us in with open arms into what seems like a pretty close community.
    ps I'll post a pic. As soon as I figure it out lol

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Ryan
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro Z28

welcome! Headers should be a nice addition. (id go plugs and wires while you are there)
    94 Z28 - 396 - TH400 - 9in - SLOW

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Quote Originally Posted by RickyBobby View Post
    Hey y'all, I'm Rob from Chicago I drive a 95 z/28. Please excuse me while I learn how to navigate this site as I only access it through my cell phone. Cars pretty much stock now only cai and borla exhaust. I have longtubes for it which if all goes well should be on the car in the coming month/s(via top notch) I've been on lt1 nation page for sometime and the LTX SHOOTOUT interested me so I came for class rules but I'll be staying on the forum for knowledge. Thanks on behalf of newbies everywhere for taking us in with open arms into what seems like a pretty close community.
    ps I'll post a pic. As soon as I figure it out lol
    Welcome to the fam man... we are happy u found us. The shootout is awesome motivation and a great time whether u race or not...

Hope to meet u there...

LTXtech.com IS my drug...
    OWNER/ADMIN

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..