Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lurker

Status
    Name
    Drew
    Vehicle
    1996 M6 Z28

Thanks again guys. I might check into the harbor freight polisher or just get the porter cable to use with polish and on the rare occasion I have to use buffing compound. As for wax I have tried a few different ones and I always come back to Meguiar's in the maroon bottle. I think it looks great and goes on and off easily. I've considered trying the Meguiar's ultimate on my wife's Jeep because I've heard it stays on longer but doesn't give the paint that good depth shine that I want on my car.
    1996 Z28, M6, T-tops, stock rear, LE stock ported heads (not typical LE stage, it's a friend of a friend deal), Custom cam and tune from JimTune, CR 11.1, Pacesetter LT, Ram Powergrip HD, flowmaster original 40, Eiback prokit, 18" corvette black wheels from ebay, meizere electric w/p, relocated battery to spare tire well, dd with AC Delco Opti.

LTXTech Sponsor

Status
    Name
    Mike
    Vehicle
    1994 formy
    Supporting Member

Speaking of buying buffers...guess who just bought a flex....I still highly recommend the porter cable its a great buffer, I just over heated mine after using it for about 6 hours straight.
    Attached Images Attached Images

383, Eagle crank, scat rods, Mahle pistons, 238/248 .565 cam. 3k stall, AFR 210 heads, Pacesetter LT, 58 MM TB and a few other goodies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12