Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Lurker

Status
    Name
    Jeff
    Vehicle
    1995 Camaro z28

Default datalogging software now that datamaster is gone

So, as some of you may know, datamaster is no more. I figured this out the hard way when i traveled an hour to do some logging for a friend, only to find out it was deleted from my computer.
    What are you tuners using now? I am not a fan of freescan.

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

Scan9495 (also works on 93) is as good as it gets. Free download, the author (GaryDoug) is a member here and can help you through any issues. He may have a link on this site, but I know it's at these locations:

http://www.firebirdnation.com/forums...495-lt1-obd-1/

http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/comp...95-lt1-874306/
    SOLD - GONE TO A (VERY) GOOD HOME ! - 94 Formula A3+1: 381ci forged stroker - Callies Stealth, Oliver 5.85 billet rods, BME nitrous pistons / CNC LT4 heads / CC solid roller / TH400+GearVendors OD / 4.11 Strange 12-bolt / 300-shot N2O / Spohn Suspension / roll bar / MoTeC M48 Pro engine management system /a few other odds 'n ends.

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Jeff
    Vehicle
    1995 Camaro z28

I actually just downloaded that, it looked pretty legit I'll have to give it a test run thanks

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Kyle
    Vehicle
    '95 Trans Am

wait datamaster is gone? i just used it at the shootout. how did it get deleted off ur computer?
    Kyle

just ur everyday slow LT1. wanna try her out?

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

I think he must have meant he only discovered it was missing when he got to his friend's house, not that it was deleted. As noted, it wouldn't be deleted because it is no longer sold or supported by TTS Power Systems. My copy still works fine.
    SOLD - GONE TO A (VERY) GOOD HOME ! - 94 Formula A3+1: 381ci forged stroker - Callies Stealth, Oliver 5.85 billet rods, BME nitrous pistons / CNC LT4 heads / CC solid roller / TH400+GearVendors OD / 4.11 Strange 12-bolt / 300-shot N2O / Spohn Suspension / roll bar / MoTeC M48 Pro engine management system /a few other odds 'n ends.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Injuneer For This Post:

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Jeff
    Vehicle
    1995 Camaro z28

For some strange reason, it was deleted off my computer. I still had files of saved data logs, but the computer couldn't find a program to open them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 95camaro For This Post:

LTX Regular

Status
    Name
    Gary
    Vehicle
    1998 Trans Am

If you need the DM-EE installation file (from Dec 2015), I have it stored here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jd...E-Setup-CD.exe

1998 Trans Am - LS1/A4 - all stock and almost all original - one owner - driven daily.
    Author of Scan9495, free pc apps 93-95 LT1,94/95 L32: http://ltxtech.com/forums/showthread...light=scan9495

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GaryDoug For This Post:

I just used mine the other day and it worked fine..

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Mike Storm "Stormy"
    Vehicle
    1995 Trans Am
    Blog Entries

Hello Yes . Is there anyone here who can reed a log from scan9495 Im having some issues with my bird its running realy rich stock and all any way the B2 BLM jump up to 160 and the values for the MAF seem weird Im new to this so any help would be great thankshttps://www.dropbox.com/s/4qo62kb33ncyfum/DLOG-Save-2016Sep03-162129-2G2FV22P7S2237818.zip?dl=0

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

I can review it tomorrow morning. What are your symptoms of "running rich"? Misfires, bogging, fouled plugs, poor gas mileage, etc? At what RPM, in what gear? And it's TOTALLY stock?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast