Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by 383z View Post
    Oh wow Chopstix. Thanks for the offer. I can always meet with the group in my daily driver. It's a Nissan Altima and gets great gas milage. Lol
    I just don't want to show up 12 hrs away and it be weird.

I have a feeling that my Camaro will be done by then, but I don't think it would be wise to drive it that far and I don't have a truck to pull it.

Twelve - what's wrong with you car? EDIT** oh ya, code 51.

I got a truck, I am from Houston. I aint scared, you scared? I was planning to fly but havent bough tickets yet.
    93 T/A Hard Top l 398" l Dart Pro-1s + Single Plane l N2O Outlet Spray Bar l 24X SD Tuned l Street twin + M6 l 12 Bolt 3.90 l Fikses

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    Enrique
    Vehicle
    93 Z28

Lol

It won't be ready in time. I had to go pick up all my parts and engine from our buddy. He doesn't have time to help build my engine and put my car together, so I'm going to try and do everything myself.

So, YES! I'm freaking scared to put this engine together and my car. Lol
    If it blows up it will sit a few more years.

I'm about to do a lot of reading, research, and YouTube watching.
    93 Z28, 383, PI 3200, Strange 12 bolt, 3.73, Strange coilovers, suspension, and going 24X... for three years or so.

Damn, another set back. I ended up booking a flight, United, non stop service from Houston to Nashville.
    93 T/A Hard Top l 398" l Dart Pro-1s + Single Plane l N2O Outlet Spray Bar l 24X SD Tuned l Street twin + M6 l 12 Bolt 3.90 l Fikses

LTX Master

Status
    Name
    Enrique
    Vehicle
    93 Z28

Well, I'm out...
    The 1k I was going to use for the trip will now go to getting my daily driver fixed. Smh...
    93 Z28, 383, PI 3200, Strange 12 bolt, 3.73, Strange coilovers, suspension, and going 24X... for three years or so.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12