Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Jeff
    Vehicle
    1995 Camaro z28

Default Question about lc1 wideband wiring

Hey guys, I have a question for those who have used the lc1 wideband. I have the wideband 99% wired up, but I just realized analog one and two are different. I was hoping to run one analog to a gauge, and the other to the pcm via the AC pressure sensor. It looks like analog one only reads as a narrw band would, is it possible to split the analog 2 so I can read afr on the gauge and read it through datamaster?

The FABRICATOR!

Status
    Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    1985 Monte Carlo SS

I was thinking the lc1 has its own gauge output separate from the analog outputs. If not, you can hook it to your pc and configure both analog outputs to 0-5 volt
    Chris
    1985 Monte Carlo SS
    Mods: 9:1 383 LT1, Ported Trick Flow heads, D1SC Procharger, 4L80E, 3.50 9"
    Check out the M122 MCSS build thread here!

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Jeff
    Vehicle
    1995 Camaro z28

This one I'm installing does not have a specific gauge output wire. Would I do that using the provided disc?
    I've split the output wire and run it to both spots, I don't have the bung welded yet though so I cannot test it yet.

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

As shipped, Analog 1 is set up for 0-1 V narrow band emulation; Analog 2 is set up for 0-5 V wide band. Both can be reprogrammed in the tab screen with regard to voltage limits and shape of the curve. Copy the data in the boxes on the factory Analog 2 settings to the boxes in Analog 1. I think the Advanced button allows you to change the shape of the curve. Then you will have two 0-5 V outputs. I wouldn't think wiring two devices to one output would produce satisfactory results. The combined impedance of the two devices could alter the apparent output voltage..... just a guess.
    SOLD - GONE TO A (VERY) GOOD HOME ! - 94 Formula A3+1: 381ci forged stroker - Callies Stealth, Oliver 5.85 billet rods, BME nitrous pistons / CNC LT4 heads / CC solid roller / TH400+GearVendors OD / 4.11 Strange 12-bolt / 300-shot N2O / Spohn Suspension / roll bar / MoTeC M48 Pro engine management system /a few other odds 'n ends.

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Kyle
    Vehicle
    '95 Trans Am

^ thats just bout what i was goin to say and what i plan to do with mine
    Kyle

just ur everyday slow LT1. wanna try her out?

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Jeff
    Vehicle
    1995 Camaro z28

Thanks for the reply guys. Since I have it wired already, I'm going to test how I've got it now with the split wire. I'll get back to you guys with the results

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Jeff
    Vehicle
    1995 Camaro z28

Finally got the car together, it's showing between 14.5 and 15 at idle, so I'd say it's working as it should having the one output split