Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    LTX Regular

Status
    Name
    Ernie
    Vehicle
    97 Mullet

Would the new -8 feed line be from the pump forward?
    355 LT1 Turbo, Ported TFS heads, LE Ported Intake, LE cam, 80lb inj, Dual pumps 340 & 320lph on e85, etc.....
    www.fquick.com/SleepyZ
    <font color=#ff0000>

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

No these are for the under drivers seat connection forward. Essentially the stuff I sell for the standard fuel line relocation kit (break it out behind the drivers strut tower) except with braided stuff. Pump forward is more of a custom job because you could do several different scenarios with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Looks like One of the three intro spots is being spoken for.

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

One intro spot is officially taken. I'll have some pics and such up for you guys mid week as I put this kit together.

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

@spikester7878 lookie what I have ready for you!

Everyone, this is the standard -6 feed and return kit. The -8 upgrade will look essentially the same. This is how it'll be shipped. Two assembled hoses, and four adapter fittings, spring lock like you'll find by the fuel pump.

I'm still working on hard pricing, but looks like I will be able to come in below the $175 I initially mentioned for the base kit as seen here.

Some notes: This is a relocate length setup, meaning you'll need to drill the back of the strut tower to run them through. They are MUCH more flexible than the nylon line kit I sell though, which is a plus. The -6 fittings will require a MINIMUM hole size of 3/4" to run the fitting through. I HIGHLY recommend going larger and putting a grommet in so there's no chance of the metal cutting through the stainless on the hose (long term abrasion rubbing through).

Thoughts from anyone?
    Last edited by Fastbird; 12-08-2015 at 02:36 PM.

Fluid checked for leaks via pressure prior to shipping?
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

LTXTech Sponsor

Status
    Name
    Mike
    Vehicle
    1994 formy
    Supporting Member

beautiful! Those are going to be sooooo much better than the stock ones.

383, Eagle crank, scat rods, Mahle pistons, 238/248 .565 cam. 3k stall, AFR 210 heads, Pacesetter LT, 58 MM TB and a few other goodies.

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by shownomercy View Post
    Fluid checked for leaks via pressure prior to shipping?
    I don't have a way to do it, but I've NEVER had a -an line I've personally assembled leak. If it leaks, I'll take care of it obviously. I think folks know I support my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    I don't have a way to do it, but I've NEVER had a -an line I've personally assembled leak. If it leaks, I'll take care of it obviously. I think folks know I support my stuff.
    Wasn't implying you didn't support your stuff, just coming from stuff at work, they assumed it was all good and then what do you know, skydrol everywhere

Either way, if you are open to varying lengths ever so slightly with minimal cost effect I would be interested.
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by shownomercy View Post
    Wasn't implying you didn't support your stuff, just coming from stuff at work, they assumed it was all good and then what do you know, skydrol everywhere

Either way, if you are open to varying lengths ever so slightly with minimal cost effect I would be interested.
    Ooh........skydrol. That's nasty shit. We used that on the KC-10. I wiped some up that a crew chief spilled once and my hands were tingling for a while afterwards. I get you though, you think it's all good then....oh crap, leaks. It's a risk I take, but I go in knowing that before hand.

How much are we talking for length variances? Shoot me a message with what you're thinking.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast