Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VIP Member

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28, 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew cab dually, 2005 GMC Yukon Denali

Finally got my wheels on. Very happy with the look. Lowered back of the car a little. Need coil overs to set the front a little lower. Goal for next year is to make it hook. Suspension changes coming. 🏻

Front are 15X4 with 2.5 BS. I have 3/16 spacers on the front. 26X6 M/T radials on the front. Rear are 15X10 with 7.5 BS. 275/60R15 M/T ET street Pro's.

Now they make a front wheel with 1.5" BS but in my opinion they stick out too far. Again just my opinion. This is why I chose to run the 2.5" BS up front with a 3/16" spacer. This sets it back in 13/16" of inch more than the 1.5" which is a lot. Just looks better to me. It's all in what you like and prefer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Stock bottom end, Impala head gaskets, Stock heads w/stage 2 port polish Comp beehive springs, Crane 1.6 RR's, Thunder Racing cam, Cloyes Billet True Roller TC, Long tubes, custom true dual 3" w/X-pipe, Ported intake with 58mm TB, 36lb injectors, PCMforless chip, Tick Performance stage 3 M6, Strange S60 4:10's True Trac 35 spline axles, MSD complete Ignition system, Summit electric water pump and a ton of other upgrades.

Yessir brother, get that nose lowered and youth be set!

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28, 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew cab dually, 2005 GMC Yukon Denali

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious95Z28 View Post
    Yessir brother, get that nose lowered and youth be set!

Thanks! I could put the front sway bar back on and pull it down some but that wouldn't be any fun. Coil overs will be on next year. At least on the front anyway. Goal is to make it hook next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Stock bottom end, Impala head gaskets, Stock heads w/stage 2 port polish Comp beehive springs, Crane 1.6 RR's, Thunder Racing cam, Cloyes Billet True Roller TC, Long tubes, custom true dual 3" w/X-pipe, Ported intake with 58mm TB, 36lb injectors, PCMforless chip, Tick Performance stage 3 M6, Strange S60 4:10's True Trac 35 spline axles, MSD complete Ignition system, Summit electric water pump and a ton of other upgrades.

I've had qa1's on my car for about 7 years now. I hope they're still good, lol!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12