Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VIP Member

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28, 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew cab dually, 2005 GMC Yukon Denali

Default 4th gen Weld RTS help

I've searched this extensively and feel as if I'm more confused than ever. I would like to run the Weld RTS with black spokes. Front 15x4 and 15x10 in the rear. Stock width rear.

So rear should be 15x10 with 7.5 BS with stock width rear.
    So my question here is Low pad or medium pad?

Front is where I'm really confused. I can't seem to find the exact answer on BS and what pad height to use.

I have the LT1 brakes up front. Do they make a wheel that will fit the LT1 and LS1 front brakes? I don't want something that sticks out past the fenders.

Can someone please provide some insight to clarify? Part numbers would help. If you can provide pics of your setup with the specs that would be great. Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Stock bottom end, Impala head gaskets, Stock heads w/stage 2 port polish Comp beehive springs, Crane 1.6 RR's, Thunder Racing cam, Cloyes Billet True Roller TC, Long tubes, custom true dual 3" w/X-pipe, Ported intake with 58mm TB, 36lb injectors, PCMforless chip, Tick Performance stage 3 M6, Strange S60 4:10's True Trac 35 spline axles, MSD complete Ignition system, Summit electric water pump and a ton of other upgrades.

LTX Regular

Status
    Name
    Marc
    Vehicle
    1995 Formula

Pm sent
    1995 FORMULA M6

I'm interested in this too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

LTX Regular

Status
    Name
    Marc
    Vehicle
    1995 Formula

Fronts are 15x4, 2.5 b/s, 0mm offset low pad. Part # 71LB-504B25A.
    Which do require a .25 spacer to clear stock LT1 brakes. Fit PERFECTLY. Not sucked into wheel wells, not sticking out. Perfectly flush.

Rears are 15x10, 7.5 b/s, medium pad. Part # 71MB-510B75A.
    Fit perfect stock ride height, stock width rear.
    1995 FORMULA M6

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28, 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew cab dually, 2005 GMC Yukon Denali

Awesome! Thanks for the info and part numbers. Time to order some wheels. 🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stock bottom end, Impala head gaskets, Stock heads w/stage 2 port polish Comp beehive springs, Crane 1.6 RR's, Thunder Racing cam, Cloyes Billet True Roller TC, Long tubes, custom true dual 3" w/X-pipe, Ported intake with 58mm TB, 36lb injectors, PCMforless chip, Tick Performance stage 3 M6, Strange S60 4:10's True Trac 35 spline axles, MSD complete Ignition system, Summit electric water pump and a ton of other upgrades.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 1QUICKZ28 For This Post:

LTX Regular

Status
    Name
    Marc
    Vehicle
    1995 Formula

No problem. Make sure to post pics after you get them on. Your car is gonna look killer with those wheels!
    1995 FORMULA M6

LTx Guru

Status
    Name
    Fred
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula - SOLD

Out of curiosity, what it Weld talking about when they reference the "pad"? They didn't use that term way back when I bought my Pro-Stars.
    SOLD - GONE TO A (VERY) GOOD HOME ! - 94 Formula A3+1: 381ci forged stroker - Callies Stealth, Oliver 5.85 billet rods, BME nitrous pistons / CNC LT4 heads / CC solid roller / TH400+GearVendors OD / 4.11 Strange 12-bolt / 300-shot N2O / Spohn Suspension / roll bar / MoTeC M48 Pro engine management system /a few other odds 'n ends.

Lurker

Status

I don't have to use any back spacing called up weld told them what I have new exactly what I need

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    Mark
    Vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast