Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Default 2015 ltx shootout

Now that all of the main posting traffic (re the shootout) is dying down, I would take a moment to hand out some THANK YOUs.

Gonna keep it nice and simple tho.

As the Main sponsor for the event, I cant express how pleased we are that the event is still alive. Our dying platform and community really need something that is all OURS, and not a shared event. Me personally, I am the most excited that it is still being held at BEACHBEND RACEWAY. I love it in KY, and being at that hotel, and that track for this event just feels right... it feels "at home."

This event is based around racing, but I still truly feel that it is about the community, and getting together with some of the best people on the net.

The coordinators did a fantastic job keeping on top of BeachBend, and the actual event went very well. HUGE Thank You to the coordinators:

-Certified Performance Crew
    @79LT1Monte
    @muddyjimmy

-Chris Smith
    @firebird_1995

I was so happy to see them involved with the racers during the event, and not separating themselves. I'm sure TONY and KYLE are also proud to see that the event is being handled so properly. Nothing made it more evident than the fact that we had record breaking passes, and the track held it all.

Many new ideas were put into place, like the windshield banners, as well as the itinerary (really liked having that). I was also happy to see that "LUNCH BREAK" was removed as well. I also thought the banquet room for our awards ceremony was a great idea.

The car show, although light in attendance, was def a great time as well, and I was excited to see that people still went through the hassle of unloading their cars for the event.

So in conclusion, thank you EVERYONE... from the coordinators, to the sponsors, to the spectators, racers and even people behind the scenes helping out, just to help out.

Looking forward to the other thread that is taking suggestions as to make the event better, and seeing everyone and MORE at the next LTXshootout.

If I missed anyone, please do not be offended....

THANK YOU ALL!

POPO

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to popo8 For This Post: