Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Thread: 2016 Camaro

Threaded View

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

I think most people are 50-50 on the looks. They will grow on you. I'm not a big fan of the rear ends/tail lights. Then again, I didn't care for the 14-15's either. The headlights on the 6th gen look a little weird, too. Not as aggressive as the 5th gens for sure. The car is on the right platform though and has all the nice modern tech. I wouldn't be opposed to owning a ZL1, but I would never be truly happy with it knowing the styling doesn't excite me.

I literally turn around and look at my 2010 SS every time I park it. I just think it looks great despite always being a dirty black car with dirty chrome wheels. One thing that turned me onto the 5th gens is that working on them is lightyears easier than any 3rd or 4th gen fbody. Headers slipping down from the top, clearance all around the block to get to stuff, true dual exhaust setup from the factory, etc. Plus having the infamous LS platform is an obvious perk.

My next car will likely be a V2 as I crave more power and tech for a DD and already own fbods to keep me broke.

1994 Trans Am Under the knife - but it's alive!!! (5.3 LM7/CPT 60e/QP 9") BUILD THREAD
    2009 G8 GXP M6, full exhaust, catch can, cai, stereo
    1975 Olds 98 455 burnout machine/panty dropper | 1985 C10 new project