Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Page 143 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1507
    Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Mike Storm "Stormy"
    Vehicle
    1995 Trans Am
    Blog Entries

Nice Pictures Dan
    Can you customize yours like wall papers and back lit colors?
    Here's a picture of mine. You can barely see it. This one is just a one up from the basic.

20170802_164559.jpg

My Silverado has a Chevy bow tie
    Last edited by Stormyweather; 08-03-2017 at 12:04 PM.

1995 Trans Am - CAI - TB coolant bypass - Headers & Performance Muffler - Poly mounts - stock LT1/A4 - 13.3 1/4 - 1.9 60 foot , driven daily.
    2008 C6 Corvette LS3 Snake charmer Ram Air intake. 6 Speed Switchable mild to wild exhaust.
    2002 Silverado LT Extd Cab Z71 5.3 A4 Composite Bed Stock

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Dan Dalessandro
    Vehicle
    1997 Camaro Z28

I don't believe I can. I have to play around with it more though. Even if I can't I'm happy with it. It's blue atleast which is the color theme with this car.

It rained really hard today. So hard that water was coming into the car. This picture was about an hour and a half after it finally dropped raining. The road that I work on was completely flooded. I think water pushed passed the seals mainly because it just rained so hard.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

14.307@98.21, 2.155 60'

97 Z28, M6 with stuff done to it. SHOOTING FOR 12s IN A BOLT ON LT1 BOYS

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Mike Storm "Stormy"
    Vehicle
    1995 Trans Am
    Blog Entries

it hasn't rained here in over 40 days

1995 Trans Am - CAI - TB coolant bypass - Headers & Performance Muffler - Poly mounts - stock LT1/A4 - 13.3 1/4 - 1.9 60 foot , driven daily.
    2008 C6 Corvette LS3 Snake charmer Ram Air intake. 6 Speed Switchable mild to wild exhaust.

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Cameron
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula

We've had almost 12" in the past 3 days. The county south of me deployed their swift water rescue team to a Walmart parking lot.
    2012 Sierra - 5.3, Summit "Stage 1" Truck Cam
    1994 Jimmy - LS? LT? 4wd? AWD? Time? Money?
    1994 Formula - 5.3, Terminator X, Billet VS7875, "Best Cam", T56, QP 9"
    Formula Build Thread

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Dan Dalessandro
    Vehicle
    1997 Camaro Z28

So some things have happened the past week or so.
    Replaced driver side window motor and now it goes up and down fast.
    Fixed driver side door panel so now I don't have to open the door to roll up or down the windows.
    I'm in the process of removing my old tint which is going way worse than expected. Need to get it all off by Friday because you can barely see out the back because the film separated...

I raised the exhaust. I didn't get any before shots, but it was maybe 2 inches off the ground and had way too much play. I ended up lifting it up and using an exhaust strap and redneck engineered it on.
    Found a big ass dent too but eh whatever.
    New clamps on the back half so now it's rock solid. Exhaust literally doesn't move now.

Diff is leaking more now so I have to address that someday.

Woodward dream cruise is this weekend, and I have another track day Friday. I'll be getting way more footage this time around.

Lastly I'm deciding on new wheels for the track. The current wheels are for daily purposes and are really not good for road racing and autocross. So 18x10.5 wheels will be ordered soon. Trying to choose between c7 Z06 and deep dish c5 wheels.

I've had a lot of fun this year. I've driven the car roughly 4000 miles this year. More than I have driven it before lol.

14.307@98.21, 2.155 60'

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Chris P. Bacon
    Vehicle
    1994 Firebird Formula

Are you upgrading your brakes to something too big for 17s? The only thing I dislike about my V brakes is having to sell my 17x11s. If not you should look at some 17s for the track tires. C4 zr1 wheels can be had in 17x11 for relatively cheap and fit some meat under the car. I ran 315/35/17s without rubbing front and back and the car handled amazing, even with only NT05s on them. With 18s you're adding more weight and will most likely be paying more for tires too.

If you haven't already, check out landstuhltaylor's build on MI-Fbody. He's been racing his camaro at a ton of auto-x and could probably give you some good pointers on what works good and what isn't worth your time.

'94 Formula 6spd
    If you come across a cobra in the wild, wipe it off and apologize.

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Dan Dalessandro
    Vehicle
    1997 Camaro Z28

I've thought about doing c4 Zr1 wheels. Didn't know the 11 inch wheels fit the front.. They would definition be better with cheaper tires and whatnot.
    I've thought about doing bigger brakes but I think the c5 brakes are more than adequate.
    And yeah I've seen his whole thread. Met him once too, he's a pretty cool dude.

I'll check muh options and see if I can find a halfway decent set of Zr1 wheels.

Did you have to massage anything in front to make 315s fit?

14.307@98.21, 2.155 60'

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Mike Storm "Stormy"
    Vehicle
    1995 Trans Am
    Blog Entries

I'm in the process of removing my old tint which is going way worse than expected. Need to get it all off by Friday because you can barely see out the back because the film separated

I used a hand held steamer. Steam will loosen the glue.

It's not how fast you mow. It's how you mow fast.
    Last edited by Stormyweather; 08-15-2017 at 01:38 PM.

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    So some things have happened the past week or so.
    Replaced driver side window motor and now it goes up and down fast.
    Fixed driver side door panel so now I don't have to open the door to roll up or down the windows.
    I'm in the process of removing my old tint which is going way worse than expected. Need to get it all off by Friday because you can barely see out the back because the film separated...

I raised the exhaust. I didn't get any before shots, but it was maybe 2 inches off the ground and had way too much play. I ended up lifting it up and using an exhaust strap and redneck engineered it on.
    Found a big ass dent too but eh whatever.
    New clamps on the back half so now it's rock solid. Exhaust literally doesn't move now.

Diff is leaking more now so I have to address that someday.

Woodward dream cruise is this weekend, and I have another track day Friday. I'll be getting way more footage this time around.

Lastly I'm deciding on new wheels for the track. The current wheels are for daily purposes and are really not good for road racing and autocross. So 18x10.5 wheels will be ordered soon. Trying to choose between c7 Z06 and deep dish c5 wheels.

I've had a lot of fun this year. I've driven the car roughly 4000 miles this year. More than I have driven it before lol.

watch on the wide front wheels and sticky tires, you will literally blow the cars front hubs apart. it's a documented occurrence on frrax.com. guys who autocross and rr on 200 treadwear or less tires have front hubs last a few events if that, before they explode.

once you really start pushing, you will eventually spread the front corvette calipers as well.

just trying to help man

also tint, wet the window, mat a black garbage bag to it, then let it almost dry, then pull slow from the corner. it will stick to the bag and come right off

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Chris P. Bacon
    Vehicle
    1994 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I've thought about doing c4 Zr1 wheels. Didn't know the 11 inch wheels fit the front.. They would definition be better with cheaper tires and whatnot.
    I've thought about doing bigger brakes but I think the c5 brakes are more than adequate.
    And yeah I've seen his whole thread. Met him once too, he's a pretty cool dude.

I'll check muh options and see if I can find a halfway decent set of Zr1 wheels.

Did you have to massage anything in front to make 315s fit?

I did not have to hammer anything, but I did have a 10mm spacer to stop the tire from hitting my Strano sway bar. The C5 setup is great, and you can still run 17s with it. You will start eating up wheel bearings, but they're easy to swap lol.

'94 Formula 6spd
    If you come across a cobra in the wild, wipe it off and apologize.

Page 143 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147 ... LastLast