Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Default 1997 Firehawk M6 - Florida - $6500

Some bad news came today and now I have to sell my car. Car #78. Only 100 made in 97. 1 of 16 Silver. $6500. Car is located in Lake Mary (Orlando), FL.

Please see my fquick page (in sig) for pics and detailed mods list. 407-421-0568 or adam.sullivan23@gmail.com

I purchased the car 2 years and 5 months ago and have put lots of time and hard work into it. The car will come with all extras that I have for it including Birth Certificate, Window sticker, '97 Brochure, leather portfolio and manual, supplement manual, and more. Also comes with Tunercats tuning software and the cable to connect it to a laptop. All receipts that I have (maybe 75% of what I have spent on it) which total over $8000 not including the trans swap, which was about $2200, come with the car.

The car currently has 125,xxx miles on it but many of the crucial parts have been replaced. I just completed a M6 swap several months ago and it runs and looks good (you wouldn't know by looking at it that it was converted).

While I could write a book with all the little things I have done or that are not perfect, here is a summary. Call or PM or E-mail me if you would like to know more about it.

Engine:

Custom LE Cam, Dart Pro1 200cc Heads, Crower Stainless RR, Howards Dual Valve Springs, LS7 Lifters, Comp Hardened Pushrods, Ported LT1 Intake (painted red), 38# injectors, AFPR, Racetronix 255lph Fuel Pump w/wiring harness, TPiS Billit 58MM Throttle Body, Composite MAF ends, Dyno Tuned. New Head Gaskets, Intake Gaskets, Oil Pan Gasket, Front Cover Gasket and Seals, Timing Chain, AC Delco OPTI, Mezeire EWP, 160* Thermostat, AC Delco O2 Sensors, Polyurethane engine mounts.

Tranny:

~45k miles. Stock B/W T56 out of 97 Trans Am. New Clutch, New Master/Slave cylinders, SPEC Billet Steel Flywheel, Pro 5.0 Shifter with stock leather shifter knob all with about 4k miles. OEM rubber replacement trans mount.

Drivetrain:

13k miles on Inland Empire 3" Aluminum Driveshaft, Lakewood Boxed LCA, Tubular panhard bar. Rear end casing is out of 02 Trans am that I had the axle tubes welded and put my stock gears/carrier/axles into finished with a TA aluminum cover.

Exhaust:

Pacesetter Longtubes w/o AIR or EGR. ORY runs to stock 2OTL "catback" exhaust.

Exterior:

Only mods are small 310 HP stickers added to the hood that emulate the 95 hawk design and the brake calipers painted red.

Interior:

Stock except stereo head unit. The original comes with the car.

The car is not perfect and has some small dings in a few spots and some paint issues but it would be better if you call me if you are interested and I could describe everything more easily.

Last edited by 97HawkLT1; 04-07-2009 at 06:53 PM.
    1997 Firehawk 078/116...M6 Converted...Custom LE Cam, Dart Pro1 Heads, Bolt-Ons...386 RWHP

InActive Member

Status

Damn! wish it was black I been looking for a black firehawk.. But very nice and clean car man.. Not a bad price for it either.
    http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7813/14116527ql5.jpg

Bump for New Price
    1997 Firehawk 078/116...M6 Converted...Custom LE Cam, Dart Pro1 Heads, Bolt-Ons...386 RWHP

you know ray from GM Express
    93 engine, 94 intake, 3.42 gears soon,TB 52mm, 1.6 RRT, ram air, LCA, panhard bar, S10 high stall, transgo shift kit, BBK shortys, no cat, 160 temp, rear bilstein stocks, rear ls1 springs, ture duals with magnaflows,BFT transmission cooler, 99 ls1 driveshaft,subfame connectors, soon a tune and Chevron with techron and i am stock

InActive Member

Status

shouldnt it have 3.42's with the t56 ?
    Mike
    1996 LT1 SS #2163
    Cammed/Headed/Intake/T56/Rear suspension

Pr0jekt Turb0?

Status
    Name
    Ryan
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 96LT1SS View Post
    shouldnt it have 3.42's with the t56 ?
    it's a swapped t56, it says right in the description
    -Ryan
    93 Z28 M28

Mod List

Bump for updates