Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    "The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

I like it. Get us some more pics of it.

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    1996 Camaro Z28

Will do. Still needs to get chopped up. I'll post progress pics as soon as we can work on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Arctic White 1996 Z28. Stock internal LT1, CAI, LM1, MGW Shifter, 3.73's, some suspension junk, and shiny salad shooters (retired). Forgestar F14's 18x10 on all 4. Fun stuff coming soon. Also, Cali smog regulations suck...period. **Insert witty quote here** LT1FTW that is all. Have a nice day.

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Dan Dalessandro
    Vehicle
    1997 Camaro Z28

How is this coming along? @SJx408

14.307@98.21, 2.155 60'

97 Z28, M6 with stuff done to it. SHOOTING FOR 12s IN A BOLT ON LT1 BOYS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan For This Post:

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    1996 Camaro Z28

Lol don't ask @DanDalessandro crawling would be an understatement. Lots of complications came up. Ie broke up with my GF of 4.5 years and her neighbor is my mechanic/fiberglass/paint guy. And well my parts are just hangin out in her garage. It's been a struggle. Neighbor is cool with me were solid friends it's just he also bites off more than he can chew. Tries to help the world and ends up 100 projects at once and my stuff has been on the back burner.

Arctic White 1996 Z28. Stock internal LT1, CAI, LM1, MGW Shifter, 3.73's, some suspension junk, and shiny salad shooters (retired). Forgestar F14's 18x10 on all 4. Fun stuff coming soon. Also, Cali smog regulations suck...period. **Insert witty quote here** LT1FTW that is all. Have a nice day.

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Dan Dalessandro
    Vehicle
    1997 Camaro Z28

@SJx408 damn man that sucks. Hope it gets together soon.

14.307@98.21, 2.155 60'

97 Z28, M6 with stuff done to it. SHOOTING FOR 12s IN A BOLT ON LT1 BOYS

Ugh man, you've got a awkward situation. Sorry to hear about that. Hope your plans for the hood get worked out soon. I'm with you as well on liking the Ultra Z hood. If I had some things to do over again there would be one on my car.

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    ??????
    Vehicle
    1997 Camaro Z28

How did this ever turn out? Any updates? Id really like to see this*

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    1996 Camaro Z28

Still in limbo. Waiting on body guy. He's got 10,000 other things going on right now. Will update as soon as there is an update. I've got parts sitting waiting to be modified and slapped on! Sorry guys. I've been lagging on this

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    John
    Vehicle
    1997 Pontiac

would like to see how this one will turn out. good luck on the build

11. The Following User Says Thank You to El-Ex For This Post:

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Daniel
    Vehicle
    1996 Camaro Z28

Off to the paint and body shop we go.

Update finally! Some good news and not so good news. Unfortunately my hood endeavor won't be exactly how I envisioned. It can be done but I'd risk ruining a $600 hood. From what the body tech told me it wouldn't be easy or cheap and it's not guaranteed to look good or retain its shape for very long. As the hood was designed it needs the middle support. I would have to drop some serious coin to get it done right and it basically like building a new hood from this existing one. I mean it had been done that T/A that popo posted was done I just don't know what it looked like underneath. I've decided to just have that front portion with the middle brace masked off and painted black so it doesn't stand out as much. I'm kind of on the fence about it still I really want it done but I'm also not willing to sacrifice my $600 investment.

Anyway aside from all that paint day should be coming up in the next couple weekends. Saturday for prep and Sunday for paint got my car back Monday. Other goodies will go on with no issues. Then it's off to get some pics!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast