Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bastardized LT1 Car

Status

on both LT1's i have taken out we always broke the plastic away from the metal nut part... theres a diaphram in there and all the guts started coming out

:Jon:
    94 Z28 - Turbo LQ4 Build - T56 - Moser 9"
    06 Tundra DD - Michelin Go Fast tires
    99 WS6 T/A - 3800 Stall - 3.73 Gears
    07 Hayabusa - blacked out - brocks/hindle exhaust - sprocketed - PCIII - lowered & stretehed
    09 Yamaha R6 - Sold

LTX Regular

Status

I ran the car again and visually watched the sending unit. Nada. WTF? But now it stopped leaking too. She is so temparamental it isn't funny. I looked on the back of the EGR block off plate too just for giggles and nothing. Only thing I can think of is it didn't like being on jack stands up front w/ the engine running but that still doesn't explain oil running off of the bell housing. Now unless my accusump stopped and dumped and additional 3 qts in the pan that may explain it but then I'd have to pull some plugs too to see if they're gunked up.

Wouldn't too much oil in an engine choke it and possible shoot oil past the rings and cause the car to run like pooh?
    93 SRZ

02 MY Z06, LG pro LT headers, catted X-pipe, Borla stingers, CC 224/228, CC918's, CAI, CCW's just your basic C5Z

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12