Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Thread: 2009 Pontiac G5

LTX Member

Status
    Vehicle
    1996 Trans AM WS6

Default 2009 Pontiac G5

2009 Pontiac G5
    ~67K miles (current DD, so miles may change. I only do ~25 miles a day)
    Silver Exterior
    Black Interior
    4-Speed Automatic
    2.2L Ecotec motor

Options from factory:
    Remote start
    Fog lights
    Door guards
    Spoiler

My mods:
    GM short ram intake with dry filter
    Alpine head unit with USB input
    12" kicker sub in ported box with amp.
    Full size spare tire!

I am the original owner of this 2009 Pontiac G5. I bought it with 8 miles on it! I do the oil changes every 5k miles with synthetic blend oil. I just installed new OEM GM ACDELCO front brakes and 4 new Hankook tires. I maintained this vehicle well myself. A/C blows nice and cold, and the remote start allows it to be nice and cold when you get to it, or nice and warm in the winter! This car is a great DD AND great for a new driver. I have ZERO issues with the car, and the sound system is amazing. I can remove the Sub-woofer/amp if you do not want the extra bass/less trunk room. I do NOT have the original radio though, so the head unit would have to stay. On-star still works fine through the aftermarket radio. I get anywhere between 30-35 MPG depending on how you drive it. The car is fully paid off.

The Bad:
    Passenger side hub caps are a little beat up thanks to mom.... Small scuff on rear bumper that is touched up.

$8000 OBO

Last edited by ThoR294; 07-07-2014 at 05:40 PM.
    1996 Trans Am WS6 M6 - 13.679 at 102.77MPH in 1/4. (11/07) 1986 Honda VFR750 - Jet Kit, K&N, Hindle Stealth 4into1 full exhaust, -1 front sprocket. 89.3HP to the rear wheel