Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    InActive Member

Status
    Vehicle
    1991 RX7

Default LT1 rx7 vs The World

Got a few good kills in last night, in Mexico. A friend and I were at the gas station and noticed this mean looking evo so I hurried up and asked him if he would want to run them, I didn't get a boost number but he did just put cams in it which leads me to believe he is on decent amount of boost. Raced from a 25ish roll and got him by a couple cars then he really started trying and I got him by half a car from about 30-110 or so. After that I cruised out to a local meet and immediately raced a g8 w/ exhaust, intake, tune, ect. and beat him by a couple cars from a dig and a couple cars from a roll. The g8 is quick but I wasn't pushing my car super hard either. After that I noticed a srt4 that runs 21lbs of boost on e85 so I ran him from a dig and sandbagged a little too much, but still beat him by a car or so. Then we raced from a 30 roll, I walked like crazy until there was a bus length or 2 between us. He wanted another dig race so I agreed. This time I was really wanting to move out on him so I really pushed my car and beat him by a very large margin. A guy in a new 2 door ctsv with some bolt ons wanted a go so after I let my car cool down we lined up and I left him off the line by a few cars while he was spinning like crazy. We went to go from a roll and then a Mexican police car showed up so I headed home. All in all I had a good night in the lt1 rx7 and probably hurt some feelings. If you guys want a video of any of the races I have some of them all! I will be making a lt1 rx7 against the world video soon with all of the races I've been in all compiled, so I'll reply to this with a link tomorrow or this week sometime!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Swiggart For This Post:

Overworked/Underpaid

Status
    Name
    Peter Alpiger
    Vehicle
    1996 Trans Am WS6; 1994 Corvette [GS Clone]

Congrats on the slaughter fest lol. Definitely in for vids if you have them.

Just another all show no go bird
    96 Trans Am WS6 LT1 M6: 10/7/11 - current: 245.7 RWHP / 266.2 RWTQ - 14.462s @ 98.28 MPH
    94 Corvette LT1 A4: 4/12/13 - current: No dyno #s yet - 9.547s @ 75.11 MPH (1/8 mile)
    92 Lumina Euro 3.4L LQ1 A4: 1/15/06 - current: The beater car that refuses to die...

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Cant wait for the compilation video...

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

Build thread?
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shownomercy For This Post:

Damn no kidding? Start out at central and west? Im curious what cars you went up against. Sounds like you have it running good

Making you silky smooth...

InActive Member

Status
    Vehicle
    1991 RX7

I will upload a video with all of the footage after another good weekend of racing. The cars I raced came from spangles and central and greenwich. Grey cts-v, mopar windshield srt4, Michaels g8, random guys built evo from quicktrip haha. I also beat a maroon c5 corvette last night by a few cars. He had some bolt ons like exhaust and intake ect. My car is running good now! Need one or 2 more tunes and it will be a solid street monster.

InActive Member

Status
    Vehicle
    1991 RX7

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE8cjpuqJCw here is the video of this weekends events. Spun bad the 2nd race with the corvette.

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    Matt
    Vehicle
    1994 Camaro Z28

nice vid, your car moves out!

InActive Member

Status
    Vehicle
    1991 RX7

We'll see how it does against some proven deep 12 second cars this weekend. I'll be on slicks this time around, ill have more gopro footage and probably a vs the world 2 video if my car holds together a full weekend again.

Overworked/Underpaid

Status
    Name
    Peter Alpiger
    Vehicle
    1996 Trans Am WS6; 1994 Corvette [GS Clone]

Sweet, nice videos and great kills! Can't wait to see more.
    96 Trans Am WS6 LT1 M6: 10/7/11 - current: 245.7 RWHP / 266.2 RWTQ - 14.462s @ 98.28 MPH
    94 Corvette LT1 A4: 4/12/13 - current: No dyno #s yet - 9.547s @ 75.11 MPH (1/8 mile)
    92 Lumina Euro 3.4L LQ1 A4: 1/15/06 - current: The beater car that refuses to die...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast