Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

"Project Storm Trooper"

Status
    Name
    Tony
    Vehicle
    93 StormTrooper Z28

Default Air Force Guys?!

has anyone else here been notified about eligibility in any of the force reduction programs?

its a worrying time to be in...

Official Member of $30k Club ​- Work in progress
    1993 Z28- 24x EFI, Clayton Racing 383ci, F1a w/FMIC, AFR 210's, LE Custom cam, LE LT4 Intake/heads, 80# injectors, 255lph/340lph pumps, T56 Conversion, 9" 4.11 w/spool, LPP LT w/Borla, Full UMI suspension....
    1987 Iroc-Z - Stock Summer DD

Yup.. 2MOx2's are on the list . I don't know If I'm going to volunteer or roll the dice on making through the review board. IF the memo is correct from what I read, Making rank had having a line number is one of 8 exemptions. SO! If it's true I really need to make rank! From the sounds of it regardless if voluntold or volunteered there will be a separation pay and hopefully what ever it is is enough to pay off the bills i have. and thankfully I'm not azz deep in debt. I'm worried! but not really scared. Getting out is going to happen at some point. I was just hopoing it would have been later then soon. I'm leaning more towards rolling the dice and making rank. If the worst happens you can find me in Texas!
    1995 Firehawk #584 of 671
    385cu.in LT1, Intercooled turbo
    http://ltxtech.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=77&pictureid=306

"Project Storm Trooper"

Status
    Name
    Tony
    Vehicle
    93 StormTrooper Z28

I got notified im eligible for the QFRB and from what i have read and to my understanding it only for the people with mistakes in there past. I have nothing bad (one 4 epr) so im going to roll the dice on it....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

1993 Z28- 24x EFI, Clayton Racing 383ci, F1a w/FMIC, AFR 210's, LE Custom cam, LE LT4 Intake/heads, 80# injectors, 255lph/340lph pumps, T56 Conversion, 9" 4.11 w/spool, LPP LT w/Borla, Full UMI suspension....

I'm sure the ones who have bad marks on their records (UIF's, 15's, control rosters ) will be out. Very possible those on permanent medical profiles. I know PT failures is a factor but unsure how far back they will look. I heard those currently serving a failure at the time of the board will for sure be in the cross hairs. I had a bad day about 2 years ago and failed the situps by 2. Other then that I'm a good Airman! I'm going on 12 years this coming Feb. and 5yr.E5. I really need to make rank!

"Project Storm Trooper"

Status
    Name
    Tony
    Vehicle
    93 StormTrooper Z28

I too had one of them bad days in the past, missed my run by like 8 seconds...

Im a little worried since i just bought a house when i PCS'd here...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CamaroZGuy; 12-27-2013 at 09:54 PM.

It'll be a roller coaster ride!