Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lurker

Status
    Name
    Sean Foster
    Vehicle
    1995 Trans Am

It's been awhile but I'm making a little progress on the RS. Went with 55 mm turbos, I will keep it around 600 RWHP to try and keep the motor happy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sean Foster
    383 AI 200cc/custom grind w/full bolton's. 4L80E w/edge 3600 stall, Moser 12 bolt w/4.10 A/C & Hitch= true street

"The Hammer"

Status
    Name
    JimmyMo
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by 1sickta View Post
    It's been awhile but I'm making a little progress on the RS. Went with 55 mm turbos, I will keep it around 600 RWHP to try and keep the motor happy.
    those truck motors are pretty stout. Hotrod magazine recently did a test where they tried to break what turned out to be a 4.8, made 1200 hp on the stock rotating assembly and ran out of ignition system and dyno time, being unable to cause any problem with the bottom end.
    "Only in the Corps can you put three guys in a room with an anvil and a rubber mallet, come back 15 min later, and the anvil is broken, the rubber mallet is missing, and nobody saw a damned thing!"

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Sean Foster
    Vehicle
    1995 Trans Am

No doubt they can handle a massive amount of power. I'm looking to keep it together and take on 2K mile road trips. I'm not concerned about how much power it will make. I'm just looking for a fun dependable setup.
    Sean Foster
    383 AI 200cc/custom grind w/full bolton's. 4L80E w/edge 3600 stall, Moser 12 bolt w/4.10 A/C & Hitch= true street

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12