Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    InActive Member

Status

Paul, I honestly do not know. It's been SO long…

I looked through all of the sites, trying to find the old posts, when I bought them… The Seller had all the specs, the flow stats from the porter, etc… But they're long gone. I do recall the Machinist being both impressed and concerned, similarly to your's… thinking that they might be problematic. But when we bolted them up, they worked out fine.

On a side note… we got the new tranny bolted in over the week end. And MAN whatta difference. I haven't had a ton of seat time to go through her entirely, but coming back from the shop last night, she was everything ya could hope for. Shifts are back to where they were prior to this build. Smooth and quick… Kept the old Yank SS3600, which seems to be working fine.

Calling the tuner this morning, hopefully he can get us in this week.
    96 Z LTx. 396 Forged Eagle BE, AFR195s, CR 12.5:1 Comp Ultra-Pro Mag1.6 RRs, Lt-4 Intake, 42lb FI, 58mm TB, Comp 292XFI Cam, Kook LTs, PerformaBuilt Lvl-3, SS 3600, 4" DS, Spooled Strange D-60 w/5.13s, BMR K-mem & A-arms, Hotchkis out back, Mazeire, MSD Digi-6 , Nano-N2O, 75 shot: 7.28 @ 95.7 1.6 60' - New Build: NA-SF 7.4 1.6 60' 93 Mph

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Joel
    Vehicle
    1996 camaro Police interceptor

Agree with popo8 can't wait for the dyno numbers. Has there been a build thread.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Camaro96 For This Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123