Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

InActive Member

Status
    Vehicle
    1995 Z28

Default Orlando Speedworld Back Open

So now that Speedworld is back open. Anyone down to go out and mane a few runs? I have never made a pass down the strip (anywhere!) I never felt i had something worthy to do it in till now lol. I didnt want my first time to be slow and I think this camaro will make me happy. Im looking for 13.5-7 and 110+ mph

InActive Member

Status

I am still finishing up the wiring and troubleshooting where vacuum connections, etc... go on my 96 Z28. Might go down there tonight just to watch, though.

JIMMY!!!

Status

For anyone wondering if the track is still like it used to be (spinworld), it's had a complete 180 done to it, track is stupid sticky now. My first run there since the new owners, was running my buddy in his '13 5.0, was holding the r's at about 3800, second amber, let the clutch out, squeezed more throttle, car squatted more than it ever has, then BOOM!!, 10 bolt #2, moved a whole 2 foot maybe. My buddy said it was loud inside of his car when it went.
    1995 Formy M6 T-top LS1 WS6 air box w/LG G2 lid, LE 226/230 cam, cleaned up stock heads, 1.6 RR's, SLP pp, SPEC stage 3+ disc, LPP longtubes, Magnaflow, t/a cover, 3.73's, J&M LCA's, UMI 3pt SFC's. 12.8 @ 110 on a 2.00 60' 3 days after going back together untuned.

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    CHRIS
    Vehicle
    94 CAMARO.

Wade is running the track and that man knows how to prep a track. They also ground the first 330 ft so it is nice and smooth.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    http://ltxtech.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3572&dateline=1317253  626

Lurker

Status
    Name
    David
    Vehicle
    97 355 Green TA

A few months after mine is running I plan to bring it down there to see what I run. I'll get your guys attention before I go.

I hope it isn't too sticky, I don't have the funds to break a rear end lol.

Did you know they have a small drifting scene growing in OSW? They use the circle track in the back.
    97 TA (Rebuilding):Stock bottom end 355, CAI, 52 TB, Ported intake and lt1 heads, 227/235 LE cam, Ultra-Pro-Mags 1.6RR's, Hooker LT's, single flowmaster, McLeod Clutch. Need a 9inch rear to handle the abuse

FLOGROWN