Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by Featherburner View Post
    I bought some parts off of Wil/Sinistr a few months ago when he was parting out his 93! Actually, the parts I bought were off of Matt/Whitey's car! Such a shame Whitey parted his beautiful car.
    Yeah, that car was mint. Oh, baddass93ta is here too. He's actually got matt's hood, brackets, etc. Man could that guy powdercoat.

InActive Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    Yeah, that car was mint. Oh, baddass93ta is here too. He's actually got matt's hood, brackets, etc. Man could that guy powdercoat.
    Yeah, Matt and I did several transactions when he parted out.
    John

Still here
    93 T/A Hard Top l 398" l Dart Pro-1s + Single Plane l N2O Outlet Spray Bar l 24X SD Tuned l Street twin + M6 l 12 Bolt 3.90 l Fikses

VIP Member

Status

93 Trans Am. M29 6 speed & Spec Stage 3+. AS&M Headers & Corsa exhaust. OEM WS6 Ram Air. Bilstein Shocks & Eibach Pro Kit. Strange 12 Bolt w/ 3.73s. OEM C6 Brakes and a ton of suspension mods...

(Non LTX: 2015 Audi S3, 2014 GMC Sierra SLT 6.2L, 2007 Audi RS4, 1940 Buick Special)

"Project Storm Trooper"

Status
    Name
    Tony
    Vehicle
    93 StormTrooper Z28

Quote Originally Posted by BaddAss93TA View Post
    ^^^LOL Make it rain!

Official Member of $30k Club ​- Work in progress
    1993 Z28- 24x EFI, Clayton Racing 383ci, F1a w/FMIC, AFR 210's, LE Custom cam, LE LT4 Intake/heads, 80# injectors, 255lph/340lph pumps, T56 Conversion, 9" 4.11 w/spool, LPP LT w/Borla, Full UMI suspension....
    1987 Iroc-Z - Stock Summer DD

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Quote Originally Posted by Featherburner View Post
    I bought some parts off of Wil/Sinistr a few months ago when he was parting out his 93! Actually, the parts I bought were off of Matt/Whitey's car! Such a shame Whitey parted his beautiful car.
    It was a shame. He was so fed up when that crank broke. Nearly identical to that cast eagle crank i got ripped off for . he was just out of the game ....

We put the motor back in his car when he had the new one done at Knopps.

Larry (Popo8) Co-owner
    LTXtech.com

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

VIP Member

Status

Quote Originally Posted by popo8 View Post
    It was a shame. He was so fed up when that crank broke. Nearly identical to that cast eagle crank i got ripped off for . he was just out of the game ....

We put the motor back in his car when he had the new one done at Knopps.

Larry (Popo8) Co-owner
    LTXtech.com
    He put a ton of time and money into that car and was never really happy with it at any point. The crank breaking was the last straw. It is a shame. He had the worst OCD of any one I've ever meet in the car world though, haha.
    93 Trans Am. M29 6 speed & Spec Stage 3+. AS&M Headers & Corsa exhaust. OEM WS6 Ram Air. Bilstein Shocks & Eibach Pro Kit. Strange 12 Bolt w/ 3.73s. OEM C6 Brakes and a ton of suspension mods...

(Non LTX: 2015 Audi S3, 2014 GMC Sierra SLT 6.2L, 2007 Audi RS4, 1940 Buick Special)

I guess I am not one of the old guys........but I read the heck out of that site......I bet I have spent the better parts of 40 hours of my life on that site just reading everything you guys were putting there. I was disappointed to find the site was gone but I see you guys transitioned into this one. So much useful information and very inspiring.

I think my old name there was 8axlecowtruckin?.......never posted much. Donated some to ShoeBox........where is he these days?

Keep it up guys.

Still got my ole 93 TA.....fun fair weather toy. Pulled the car cover off of it last week and have discovered a couple issues.....so I went looking for the speeddensity site for answers. Guess I will be asking them here.

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Quote Originally Posted by OilFracker View Post
    I guess I am not one of the old guys........but I read the heck out of that site......I bet I have spent the better parts of 40 hours of my life on that site just reading everything you guys were putting there. I was disappointed to find the site was gone but I see you guys transitioned into this one. So much useful information and very inspiring.

I think my old name there was 8axlecowtruckin?.......never posted much. Donated some to ShoeBox........where is he these days?

Keep it up guys.

Still got my ole 93 TA.....fun fair weather toy. Pulled the car cover off of it last week and have discovered a couple issues.....so I went looking for the speeddensity site for answers. Guess I will be asking them here.
    Shoebox can be found hanging on one of the other camaro sites with injuneer....

Larry (Popo8) Co-owner
    LTXtech.com

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

LTX Regular

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Neil350 View Post
    Still here
    Me too, I just realized it's been almost 13 years ago that I put this motor in this car. It's still a blast to drive.
    '89 Jaguar XJS w/'93 z/28 eng. & trans. 12.82 @ 104 1.74 60' 3900#

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast