Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 2 of 225 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

I don't like when I hold the door open for ladies, and they just expect it and don't say thanks.

I don't like when you signal to get over and all of a sudden the guy behind you gets over first and nails it like your racing to the last cookie on earth.

LT1 related.

For years I hated how some people who still grace us with their magic presence and worked on Lt1s or tune them but complain like hell about it, like they're doing you this great favor. I never saw a single one of them complain when they take peoples money though.
    93 T/A Hard Top l 398" l Dart Pro-1s + Single Plane l N2O Outlet Spray Bar l 24X SD Tuned l Street twin + M6 l 12 Bolt 3.90 l Fikses

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neil350 For This Post:

VIP Member

Status

Speaking of highway annoyances, I get a small revenge on the tailgaters. I like to slow way down when I know they can't pass, and drift across the line when they can just to keep them behind me longer. It's like saying hey, if your gonna ride my a$$, at least pull my hair

And for the eh holes that want to run 90 and pass 6-7 cars at once, I hit my left hand signal when I see them coming up behind me and lightly ride my brakes to make sure they slow down. Once behind me I repeat the first paragraph lol

If your gonna be an eh hole on the road, I'm gonna do my best to piss you off and slow you down.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    because jack stand racecar

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Quote Originally Posted by Neil350 View Post
    I don't like when I hold the door open for ladies, and they just expect it and don't say thanks.

I don't like when you signal to get over and all of a sudden the guy behind you gets over first and nails it like your racing to the last cookie on earth.

LT1 related.

For years I hated how some people who still grace us with their magic presence and worked on Lt1s or tune them but complain like hell about it, like they're doing you this great favor. I never saw a single one of them complain when they take peoples money though.
    Anything specific u care to share?

Larry (Popo8) Co-owner
    LTXtech.com

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

"The Hammer"

Status
    Name
    JimmyMo
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

It was great one day, I wound up in a rolling road block with a transit bus and some kind of box truck. We were across the left three lanes of the highway for about 5 miles until the bus reached it's exit. The guy directly behind me had to have a death wish, I've never seen the charge and swerve performed so recklessly before. I wonder if it ever crossed his mind that my first instinct might be to stomp the stop pedal instead of going faster...

I like brake checks too for those who just can't seem to get the clue. Tap them just enough to scare the piss out of them. I'm waiting for one of them to really not be paying attention, I need a new bed for my truck. The current one is about half rotted out.
    "Only in the Corps can you put three guys in a room with an anvil and a rubber mallet, come back 15 min later, and the anvil is broken, the rubber mallet is missing, and nobody saw a damned thing!"

LTX Master

Status
    Vehicle
    1995 Firebird

People who can't drive at a steady pace.
    1995 TA: Converted Nose...381 LT1...4L80E...Moser 12 bolt...Edge TC...
    Best 1/4 10.71 @126, 1.46 60ft, 3450lbs
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MysteryBird1?feature=watch

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    KYLE
    Vehicle
    95 MQBM Z28

Rat bastards that merge 10 feet in front of me while I'm in the semi and gotta mash the brake.... wish sometimes I could mash the gas and stuff that cummins right up there asssssssseessss!

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Being Unappreciated... THAT Grinds my gears...

Giving giving and giving, just to be shit on... or just to be asked for more.

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

LTX AUTOX GURU!

Status

People that bump there systems in drive through the whole time or at sonic. or when they go into a store.

people that will sit behind you for 5 minutes at walmart waiting for you to leave. so they don't have to park 3 spots further

people that don't take off at a light because there to busy texting to notice the light change.

people that knock on my door at 7:30 in the evening trying to sell magazine subscriptions "so they can win a cruise trip"

that's a couple.
    94 Trans am. Built 383/T56(437/409) Wilwoods, tubular suspension, QA1/BMR, Watts Link. Stripped down and set to kill!

Twin Tubo build underway. !GOING AFTER LTX STANDING MILE RECORD!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MeanTA For This Post:

VIP Member

Status

When I purposely park in the back of a parking lot and someone parks right beside me while the rest of the lot is empty

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    because jack stand racecar

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenZ96 For This Post:

MAD ABOUT LTX's

Status
    Name
    Mike
    Vehicle
    1993 Camaro Z/28 A4 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 1970 Firebird Espirit, 1972 Camaro Sport Coupe

The cars with speakers in the grill blasting whatever kind of music they like because even if it is something I may also like it sounds like dung over these loud ass speakers.
    If you don't stand behind our MIlitary then feel free to stand in front of them. <---- This is my oldest son (PROUD DAD HERE) Mike (just plain mad) Madman337 1993 Camaro Z/28 A4 all stock other than a muffler and LCAs @292K+ miles. 2006 Chevrolet Avalanche. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. 1972 Camaro, 1994 Corvette, ​17 Fusion Sport AWD V6 Twin Turbo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Madman337 For This Post:

Page 2 of 225 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast