Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast
    "The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Quote Originally Posted by BIG CAT View Post
    Thanks popo. I never posted anything about it because that's the last thing people should be thinking about right before a race like the shootout.
    Well thats very nice of u to think of others... just remember this community is more than a forum.... a family, and we are always here for one another.

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to popo8 For This Post:

Just hanging round here and posting up some advice for fellow boosted LTX cars would be much appreciated.

Really sorry to hear about your loss man.
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shownomercy For This Post:

LTX Regular

Status
    Name
    Aubrey
    Vehicle
    (2) 1994 Camaro Z28

I'm a member on only 2 LT1 sites...this one being the latest. The other was sold and went corporate not long after I became a member. As a result, it resembled a new radio station that eventually had so many sponsor obligatory commercials ya couldn't hear much music. As another member pointed out, popo8, U R on here daily. Ur fingers are constantly in the pie, as well as the other admins. It seems going corporate is strangling the other site is what I'm gettin' at. Stay strong and keep it personable around here is my $0.02 worth.
    '94 Z28 Red, SLP Ultra Z hood/air box/spoiler, LT1 w/deletions & mods, 4L60e Pro Race build by​ CPT, Pacesetter LTs with stainless Speed Engineering LS1 True Duals, LS1 front brakes, Kenny Brown Double Diamond SFCs.
    '94 Z28 Arctic White, T-tops, retired.

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Ardent_Z28 View Post
    I'm a member on only 2 LT1 sites...this one being the latest. The other was sold and went corporate not long after I became a member. As a result, it resembled a new radio station that eventually had so many sponsor obligatory commercials ya couldn't hear much music. As another member pointed out, popo8, U R on here daily. Ur fingers are constantly in the pie, as well as the other admins. It seems going corporate is strangling the other site is what I'm gettin' at. Stay strong and keep it personable around here is my $0.02 worth.
    Thanku man... we are proud to be more of a "family" of members rather than a business. This site is here for all of us to be connected because we all have a similar passion... ltx powered vehicles as well as vehciles im general. More importantly, this site is not about making money, it never was... im fact we are lucky to break even here. Thanku so much for the kind words, and Remember that its truly a "family" to me/us... not a business.

LTXtech.com IS my drug...

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Dan Dalessandro
    Vehicle
    1997 Camaro Z28

I thoroughly enjoy this site. I'm on here too much too Met Kyle via this site who gave me 1320 fever. Always finding out new stuff everyday. Crazy thing, I like learning. Most people here think I'm insane when I'm really not lol. Other reason I like this place is little to no drama even though we did have that thread about a certain kind of steel

9.9/10 site. I'm taking .1 off because ain't no such thing as perfect. Unless we're talking about me fam

Sent from my Galaxy S6.

14.307@98.21, 2.155 60'

97 Z28, M6 with stuff done to it. SHOOTING FOR 12s IN A BOLT ON LT1 BOYS

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan For This Post:

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by DanDalessandro View Post
    I thoroughly enjoy this site. I'm on here too much too Met Kyle via this site who gave me 1320 fever. Always finding out new stuff everyday. Crazy thing, I like learning. Most people here think I'm insane when I'm really not lol. Other reason I like this place is little to no drama even though we did have that thread about a certain kind of steel

9.9/10 site. I'm taking .1 off because ain't no such thing as perfect. Unless we're talking about me fam

Sent from my Galaxy S6.
    Thanku for the great review. 9.9/10

10. The Following User Says Thank You to popo8 For This Post:

Dan

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Drew
    Vehicle
    1996 M6 Z28

I see nothing has been posted her in a while and I thought I'd key in as a new member. I have been looking at car forums especially LT stuff for about 12 years. I never did join any of the other forums because of the crap. There are way too many people out there just trying to cause drama and talk about how fast they are on a keyboard. I spent about 3 years getting on this site and looking around before I decided to join. I've learned a ton through the search function. Larry I think you're doing a great job here or I never would have joined. You've commented that you care a lot, take things personally, and want to please everyone. To be a good leader (which is what you are by running this site) you have to do all of those things and still be able to function at the end of the day. I think you do it well and commend your dedication. I don't know how you have the time to be on here as much as you are but is shows just how much you put into the site. I've been around racing and crewed a few cars in my years but never owned or driven anything fast. I say that to point out the comment about single digit car owners not being on here often. If you search its pretty well out there. This power plant has been out there long enough there's not a whole lot new to learn. The only thing I have not seen on here as much as I would like is OBDII tuning info. I have found more here than anywhere else though and it could be a matter of I haven't searched enough yet. I get on in cycles and sometime go a month or so without getting on and searching anything. Life keeps us all busy. Now that I've skidded off topic I'll finish out with keep it up and thanks for the big welcome when I joined. I hope to be able to come to an event some day and post a build thread when I go turbo.
    1996 Z28, M6, T-tops, stock rear, LE stock ported heads (not typical LE stage, it's a friend of a friend deal), Custom cam and tune from JimTune, CR 11.1, Pacesetter LT, Ram Powergrip HD, flowmaster original 40, Eiback prokit, 18" corvette black wheels from ebay, meizere electric w/p, relocated battery to spare tire well, dd with AC Delco Opti.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to okst8engineer For This Post:

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by okst8engineer View Post
    I see nothing has been posted her in a while and I thought I'd key in as a new member. I have been looking at car forums especially LT stuff for about 12 years. I never did join any of the other forums because of the crap. There are way too many people out there just trying to cause drama and talk about how fast they are on a keyboard. I spent about 3 years getting on this site and looking around before I decided to join. I've learned a ton through the search function. Larry I think you're doing a great job here or I never would have joined. You've commented that you care a lot, take things personally, and want to please everyone. To be a good leader (which is what you are by running this site) you have to do all of those things and still be able to function at the end of the day. I think you do it well and commend your dedication. I don't know how you have the time to be on here as much as you are but is shows just how much you put into the site. I've been around racing and crewed a few cars in my years but never owned or driven anything fast. I say that to point out the comment about single digit car owners not being on here often. If you search its pretty well out there. This power plant has been out there long enough there's not a whole lot new to learn. The only thing I have not seen on here as much as I would like is OBDII tuning info. I have found more here than anywhere else though and it could be a matter of I haven't searched enough yet. I get on in cycles and sometime go a month or so without getting on and searching anything. Life keeps us all busy. Now that I've skidded off topic I'll finish out with keep it up and thanks for the big welcome when I joined. I hope to be able to come to an event some day and post a build thread when I go turbo.
    Thanku very much for that man. I am very fond of this forum and the members whom i refer to as "family." Its more than just a website and Im so happy that shows.

I truly appeeciate u taking the time to post this up. It helps with the motivation to keep putting the time amd effort in.

Thank you again.

Larry.

OWNER/ADMIN

14. The Following User Says Thank You to popo8 For This Post:

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Jeff Stark
    Vehicle
    1994 Firehawk

This is a very nice forum for sure. Im not on as much as I used to be but still consider it to be one of the better ones out there. Life is busy for everyone I'm sure I know it is for me so I stop in when I can to enjoy the site and the people on here.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Jeff
    2010,2011,2012, 2013, 2015 LTX Shootout Extreme Street NA Champion.
    2013 Modified N/A runner up. 2015 Mod NA Champ
    1994 Pontiac Firehawk #51 10.82 @ 121mph 1.37 sixty ft.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Badhawk For This Post:

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Badhawk View Post
    This is a very nice forum for sure. Im not on as much as I used to be but still consider it to be one of the better ones out there. Life is busy for everyone I'm sure I know it is for me so I stop in when I can to enjoy the site and the people on here.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
    And we love having u here for whatever time u have to spare. Thank you.

OWNER/ADMIN

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast