Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041
    "Project Storm Trooper"

Status
    Name
    Tony
    Vehicle
    93 StormTrooper Z28

well, ever since i have moved up here to SD its just been crazy, from deploying just after i got here, to when i came back i was given the reins on running the heavy equipment shop along with the welding/fab work on rebuilding are snow fleet, to my brother moving in with me in early 2015 to help out his financial situation, all the short TDY's to dealing with the stress with the changes the AF have made over the last couple years. For almost a year i basically put ALL my hobbies to the side and focused on work and career progression. but at last things are starting to line up again, got some guys in the shop now that have slowly been bringing back motivation to get my cars back on the road. my 87 im just waiting on the new tags for it to be road worthy again, and for the main project small steeps have been getting made again. Interior is almost all back in, suspension is done, fuel pumps are wired....but as always it can never be all good news, since i scheduled to play in the sand box again in a few months....

Official Member of $30k Club ​- Work in progress
    1993 Z28- 24x EFI, Clayton Racing 383ci, F1a w/FMIC, AFR 210's, LE Custom cam, LE LT4 Intake/heads, 80# injectors, 255lph/340lph pumps, T56 Conversion, 9" 4.11 w/spool, LPP LT w/Borla, Full UMI suspension....
    1987 Iroc-Z - Stock Summer DD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CamaroZGuy For This Post:

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041