Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    InActive Member

Status

I am pulling my wiring harness off this weekend to ship to you.

Lurker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by green96ta View Post
    Matt,

I cut the wires because the harness was not going to be used, I knew you were just going to part out the harness any how. Plus, the guy that wanted my dash harness wanted the both sides of the connector for some reason. So it worked out for everyone like that since you were just needing the parts.

I sincerely appreciate the kind words. It means a LOT to me, and to my future customers. I guess the smog police up there dont care about it being obd II now?
    We have smog police that setup stops to crack down on modded cars without emissions stuff intact and unsafe vehicles on the road. As for my smog testing im going to have a bit of fun since my air pump and egr and are not functional but due to the overlap in the cam it should help it pass. I have to do it before winter flies so it will be interesting lol. I wish i was a 98+ as it would be plug in only to check to make sure everything is functioning like it should be and thats it.
    1997 Trans Am WS6 - 355/M6
    Built 355, LE1 Ported Heads/Intake, CC306, Full Suspension, 4.10s
    1994 Fire-Am LTx/M6 (378rwhp/380tq)
    EFI Connections 24x, Forged 355, AFR 190s, LE1 223/230, Full Suspension, 4.10 Gear

InActive Member

Status
    Name
    Jim
    Vehicle
    1996 Z28

Are you able to do any accel dfi custom work? Like if I gave you pics of the connectors for the dfi harness and pin outs to add connectors to match on my stock sensor ends? Also have you thought about doing a piggy back harness for after market computers so you can retain the stock computer for stock gauge operation? I know there are companies out there doing this but the dollar amount they want is more than the cost of the aftermarket computer set up. I plan on converting my car over this winter and am capable of doing it myself, just don't have a lot of time with my day job and my shop. I also do a lot of motor swaps for customers and looking for someone to make specific conversion harnesses. Just throwing this all out there. Most of my swaps are customer requests to put LS based engines in cars. Currently doing a 1977 TA with a ls1/4l60e conversion.
    1996 camaro Z28, Clayton racing 398, Rossler TH350 rmvb with brake, FTI billet race converter 4400, Dana S60 with 4.10's, 300 shot, Accel DFI controlled, UMI, Spohn, PA racing, QA1's, Baer brakes, 325/45/17 M&H, Caged, Corbeau's, Simpson, etc.
    From zero to fuck yeah in 3 seconds.

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

I really hope that I am able to sell these harnesses, I just ordered the fbody grommet and had to order 600. Yes, thats right. 600. Its gonna take a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGG time to use those up. lol
    Is that the big firewall grommet we talked about? If so, how much?

1994 Trans Am Under the knife - but it's alive!!! (5.3 LM7/CPT 60e/QP 9") BUILD THREAD
    2009 G8 GXP M6, full exhaust, catch can, cai, stereo
    1975 Olds 98 455 burnout machine/panty dropper | 1985 C10 new project

Quote Originally Posted by JPack View Post
    Are you able to do any accel dfi custom work? Like if I gave you pics of the connectors for the dfi harness and pin outs to add connectors to match on my stock sensor ends? Also have you thought about doing a piggy back harness for after market computers so you can retain the stock computer for stock gauge operation? I know there are companies out there doing this but the dollar amount they want is more than the cost of the aftermarket computer set up. I plan on converting my car over this winter and am capable of doing it myself, just don't have a lot of time with my day job and my shop. I also do a lot of motor swaps for customers and looking for someone to make specific conversion harnesses. Just throwing this all out there. Most of my swaps are customer requests to put LS based engines in cars. Currently doing a 1977 TA with a ls1/4l60e conversion.
    Im sure I could do this, I am unfamiliar with the dfi. I would just have to familiarize myself with the system. I usually recommend the 24x for people that want broader/faster tuning options. So just give me a call sometime and ill see if I can accommodate you.

Quote Originally Posted by harner View Post
    Is that the big firewall grommet we talked about? If so, how much?
    Im talking about the factory replacement grommet for an fbody. I can get them in bigger diameters for installing the pcm into the passenger compartment. If I recall you were possibly thinking about doing this?

Call for all of your wiring needs! LTX, LSX, Stand Alone, S10, Full Size Trucks, DIY Kits, Extensions, and Pigtails!

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Chris
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

Im talking about the factory replacement grommet for an fbody. I can get them in bigger diameters for installing the pcm into the passenger compartment. If I recall you were possibly thinking about doing this?
    That is correct. No need to buy 600 though, I can always find one.

1994 Trans Am Under the knife - but it's alive!!! (5.3 LM7/CPT 60e/QP 9") BUILD THREAD
    2009 G8 GXP M6, full exhaust, catch can, cai, stereo
    1975 Olds 98 455 burnout machine/panty dropper | 1985 C10 new project

InActive Member

Status

Pulled my wiring harness out, going to ship out on monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker Z28 View Post
    Pulled my wiring harness out, going to ship out on monday.
    Sounds good man, Give me a call to line it all out. Thanks again!

Call for all of your wiring needs! LTX, LSX, Stand Alone, S10, Full Size Trucks, DIY Kits, Extensions, and Pigtails!

LTX Regular

Status
    Name
    Daisuke
    Vehicle
    1996 Z28 SS

how much for one of those firewall grommets? one of the previous owners decided to use coolant hose and electrical tape for a grommet on my car.

Quote Originally Posted by homerandabe69@yahoo.com View Post
    how much for one of those firewall grommets? one of the previous owners decided to use coolant hose and electrical tape for a grommet on my car.
    I know its going to sound high for a grommet, but as stated before I had to buy 600 of them and I am the ONLY source to purchase them individually. I think $20 shipped should be fair. I can also get other grommets with different OD and ID that are made like the factory just in case someone is wanting something bigger.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234