Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

View Poll Results: LT1 SS or LT1 FIREHAWK??

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • SS

22 48.89%
  • Firehawk

23 51.11%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Lurker

Status

There doesn't seem to be very many people that are impressed with my firehawk from what I understand it's supposed to be rare ish 1 of 4 green hard top formula hawks built in 97 and there's only a few hawks in my town an one comp TA I'm not sure if it's because it's green or if people just don't know what it is . I don't know I like it so screw it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    97 firehawk m6 with a forged long rod 355 stock heads and intake soon to be upgraded to LE 21* tfs heads and a big ass cam , rpm built level 5 t56 trans s60 with 4.30 gears umi suspension walbro pump and hot wire kit and a spinning best 12.36 @ 114 crap 60 foot.

InActive Member

Status
    Vehicle
    1996 Firehawk

Quote Originally Posted by 97firehawk View Post
    There doesn't seem to be very many people that are impressed with my firehawk from what I understand it's supposed to be rare ish 1 of 4 green hard top formula hawks built in 97 and there's only a few hawks in my town an one comp TA I'm not sure if it's because it's green or if people just don't know what it is . I don't know I like it so screw it.

Most people don't know what mine is either. They look it thinking its a Trans Am. But when I start it, that's when everyone turn their heads and look in wonder on how that sound is coming from my car!

1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp 4spd
    1992 BMW 325ic

Lurker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_C View Post
    Most people don't know what mine is either. They look it thinking its a Trans Am. But when I start it, that's when everyone turn their heads and look in wonder on how that sound is coming from my car!
    I get the head turns when I roll through but as soon as I say it has an LT1 they blow me off like like I'm rolling in with a 2 valve 4.6 Mustang engine under the hood wtf people I tell ya what hahaha

97 firehawk m6 with a forged long rod 355 stock heads and intake soon to be upgraded to LE 21* tfs heads and a big ass cam , rpm built level 5 t56 trans s60 with 4.30 gears umi suspension walbro pump and hot wire kit and a spinning best 12.36 @ 114 crap 60 foot.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 97firehawk For This Post:

1995 Firehawk #584 of 671
    385cu.in LT1, Intercooled turbo
    http://ltxtech.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=77&pictureid=306

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567