Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
    Lurker

Status
    Name
    That guy...
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by popo8 View Post
    Lol... how the hell did u find this thread. When my eye site is better and not painfull Ill see if i can get it caught up for u.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I was searching for more information on AFR heads and it was a great build to follow along ( a little late lol)

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Quote Originally Posted by Falco78 View Post
    I was searching for more information on AFR heads and it was a great build to follow along ( a little late lol)
    Well the motor is still alive and in my basement... so I can finish it up...

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

Lurker

Status
    Name
    That guy...
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

Well the motor is still alive and in my basement... so I can finish it up...

It has been a very impressive build. I have been debating between those heads and the LE ported TF heads. What are your thoughts feel free to PM me to not offend anyone. Your car is kinda my goal. I have had a 400rwhp car that never met my expectations and I am hoping thew 600rwhp will satisfy me.

"The Rock"

Status
    Name
    Popo
    Vehicle
    1996 Impala with the heart of the old camaro. 1993 Corvette..

Quote Originally Posted by Falco78 View Post
    It has been a very impressive build. I have been debating between those heads and the LE ported TF heads. What are your thoughts feel free to PM me to not offend anyone. Your car is kinda my goal. I have had a 400rwhp car that never met my expectations and I am hoping thew 600rwhp will satisfy me.
    Thanks man... and at 602 whp at about 10 lbs of boost, she was a handful and alot of fun, with the definitely ability to scare me.

I love LE and his work and am currently running his heads on my Impala. I actually cant remember but I may have even had a set on the camaro prior to the afrs, but when i found the 227 afrs (eliminator series) and lt4 intake for sale new in box for less than the heads alone from afr, i jumped on em.

Didnt know that the huge offset to the valves would cost me to purchase expensive shaft mounted td rockers (i think the rockers were 1200 bucks), and thats a def negative to the big valves, however if i can get over the shit pie that life has given me, the plan is a bigger blower and alot more boost for the motor when it goes into the Impala, and the heads are gonna love it!!!!

Our BIG MOMENT @ the 2012 LTXshootout

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=521756391174175

1996 Camaro Z28: RIP 09/25/2016

1994 Trans Am GT: SOLD 05/2017

1985/1996GS clone: SOLD

1996 Impala SS H/C, LT, with true dual exhaust, 4.10s, lowered, with CPT trans, many cosmetic mods, and a whole lot more to come...

2002 Caddilac EscaladeL CAI, lowered, 6.0 , AWD..

Lurker

Status
    Name
    That guy...
    Vehicle
    1994 Trans Am

Thanks man... and at 602 whp at about 10 lbs of boost, she was a handful and alot of fun, with the definitely ability to scare me.

I love LE and his work and am currently running his heads on my Impala. I actually cant remember but I may have even had a set on the camaro prior to the afrs, but when i found the 227 afrs (eliminator series) and lt4 intake for sale new in box for less than the heads alone from afr, i jumped on em.

Didnt know that the huge offset to the valves would cost me to purchase expensive shaft mounted td rockers (i think the rockers were 1200 bucks), and thats a def negative to the big valves, however if i can get over the shit pie that life has given me, the plan is a bigger blower and alot more boost for the motor when it goes into the Impala, and the heads are gonna love it!!!!

Yeah the cost of the rockers is insane so that might be a push for the LE ported trickflow's I am considering

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Falco78 For This Post:

Lurker

Status
    Name
    Joel
    Vehicle
    1996 camaro Police interceptor

Great thread Popo I wish I would of seen this thread it has alot of great information on hear that would of helped me with my build.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Camaro96 For This Post:

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132