Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
SSS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VIP Member

Status

Sick set up you got there man!

- Mike

2008 Corvette Z06 | 2002 Corvette Z06 | 2002 NHRA Formula

LTX Master

Status

Thanks!!!! I cant wait to get the cog pulleys on it and start maxing the blower out again.
    - Justin

Custom tuning with HpTuners and your most common standalones.
    Quote Originally Posted by WJ Birmingham
    Boost... Makes good motors better, and bad motors junk. http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/im.../icon_eyes.gif

Fire why don't you install and SDCE tensioner. The P1 and D1's were not intended to run a Cog pulley setup because of the weaker internals. In all honesty only the F series blowers should run Cog pulleys.
    383, Reverse Drive Novi, E85, AFR LT4 heads, 2 piece manifold, 4L80e/FAB 9, 24x PCM/LS9 map SD, 02 WS6 Front clip, Plus too much other crap to list.

LTX Master

Status

Because I don't much care for SDCE or their shit work. I'm just about done re-building a mustang that they fucked up royally. Well I got to give them credit for the intercooler and plumbing, that came out nice at least. But they repeatedly blew up the motor trying to tune it and kept doing hack rebuilds. When we got the car back, only two pistons even fit the bore. The rest were so loose they wouldnt make compression.

This car is mainly track only. I've only been street driving it to get my tune as close as possible and avoid an expensive all day dyno session. By the time cog pulleys go on the car, it will not be driven on the street unless it's going to a car show.
    I'm not too concerned with the cogs beating the blower up. It would give me a good reason to upgrade the head unit anyway.
    - Justin

Boost... Makes good motors better, and bad motors junk. http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/im.../icon_eyes.gif

LTx Mod, Founding Member

Status

At least your eating belts and nothing else. Nice setup though, I love when parents ask for a ride and bite off more than they can chew
    Nick

- 2003 SVT Cobra T56/4.6L - Pullied, Tuned, Full Intake/Exhaust, Stg3 Clutch (29k) - 483rwhp @14-15psi
    - 2002 Ford F350 7.3L Powerstroke - Edge Evo II/33" BFG AT TAs/4" MBRP Turbo Back + Intake (164k)
    - 1995 Pontiac Firehawk #224 (Chameleon) - Full Bolton/Cammed/Full Suspension (71k) - 12.75 @ 107.94
    http://www.fquick.com/Fixxer777

LTX Member

Status
    Vehicle
    1997 Camaro SS

Lol. My dads a car guy but my SS has as much power as anything else he's driven.

I keep giving him shit and try to get him to run me in his '70 Chevelle SS396.

-Eric
    1997 Camaro SS # 2703 - Full exhaust, brand new suspension, bolt-ons, etc.
    2004 Silverado
    Z71 - Airraid, Corvette Servo, 33" AT's, leveled, etc.

LTX Master

Status

My dad likes cars for sure. But he's into the classic resto's and could care less with speed. He's ridden in the car when it had the stock motor and the procharger, but hasn't since then. So from a basically stock daily driver to now is a vast difference. It was just great for my dad to see what its really like to go fast. Even better that it scared the shit out of him and that I was at the helm!
    - Justin

10 Second Club

Status
    Name
    Josh Hamming
    Vehicle
    1996 Camaro Z28

What cog setup you going with? If you need a setup that is flawless... let me know.

Josh Hamming
    1996 Z28
    8.503 @ 155.53 at the 2016 LTx Shootout

LTX Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyhntr View Post
    What cog setup you going with? If you need a setup that is flawless... let me know.
    Well well well, if it isnt Prochargers very own LTx guy! I'll send you a pm.
    - Justin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12