Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new air dam

I think its cool and its not that noticable like a windshield banner

InActive Member

Status

Not crazy about it, less is more. But it is your car so yours is the sole opinion that should matter
    Not everything thay steps out of line, and thus 'abnornmal', must necessarily be 'inferior'. - Hans Asperger

The Nitrous Outlet Junkie

Status
    Name
    Troy
    Vehicle
    1994 Firebird Formula

Quote Originally Posted by jaysz2893 View Post
    I was not saying to get a $5 tune. I just remember and added input to the many threads you posted about your mods, your problems, and your lack of happiness with the improvemnet to your power level. POPO and I have both said many times to tune the car. I also remember you stating that "show" was not your main concern. The $5 could have gone in a pot to save for a good tune. Even a mail order tune would benefiet you greatly. As for the sticker, I said it looked good. Don't take offence to a little constructive critisizm. I an not a new comer to the game and have been around this stuff for a long time. If you ask for opinions be ready for answers you may not like and listen to the advice of guys and gals that have experience.
    oh i fully understand i didnt take any offence from you comment ... just being silly. BTW i have sent all my stuff to moehorsepower and and hoping to get a tune back after the shoot out. i know there is a ton of stuff going on in his life right now. but i am looking forward to his reply every day
    94 Formula "budget build" #thebeaterbird
    10.177 @128.31 on a lil 250 shot
    350, LT1, carb, LE grind cam, th400, 4k stall, ford 8.8 w/ 4.10s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12