Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Page 155 of 192 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1918

Thread: LTx Gun Thread

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    KYLE
    Vehicle
    95 MQBM Z28

If the reciever is still an 80% lower it is legal to transfer straight to a personal address. If it's machined and complete it needs to be serialized and transfered to an ffl if going from one state to another, state laws vary but here in Michigan a long gun sale requires absolutely zero paper work so hand the cash over and the sales complete.

Lot of grey area there IMO, not something I would wanna undertake
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shownomercy For This Post:

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    KYLE
    Vehicle
    95 MQBM Z28

No.grey area at all.

In the meantime you ladies can drool at Me shooting a post sample machine gun Romanian wasr.

Quote Originally Posted by dawdaw View Post
    No.grey area at all.

In the meantime you ladies can drool at Me shooting a post sample machine gun Romanian wasr.
    lulz, ok, its a non serialized firearm and you ain't a proper gunsmith. But, sell away.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shownomercy For This Post:

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    KYLE
    Vehicle
    95 MQBM Z28

No you have no clue what you are talking about. The reason companies sell 80s are because you do not have to pay for a transfer fee from an ffl and if you do not live in a shit hole state like jersey you can simply machine the reciever and be done with it for personal use per the batf. Honestly not trying to start an argument but the laws are very cut and dry federally. State to state i cannot comment

Quote Originally Posted by dawdaw View Post
    No you have no clue what you are talking about. The reason companies sell 80s are because you do not have to pay for a transfer fee from an ffl and if you do not live in a shit hole state like jersey you can simply machine the reciever and be done with it for personal use per the batf. Honestly not trying to start an argument but the laws are very cut and dry federally. State to state i cannot comment
    We are talking finished, un-serialized lowers, in which case there is most def a grey area on what the "intent" of the owner was when he finished. If it was bought in the desire to sell, thats illegal. It has nothing to do with the legality of finishing a 80% for yourself, its when you want to sell said lower.

Don't you have some sheet metal or soda cans to bend to make another AK?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shownomercy For This Post:

VIP Member

Status
    Name
    KYLE
    Vehicle
    95 MQBM Z28

Well i just figured he was trying to sell an 80% . I wouldn't sell an unserialized lower thats complete. That is 100% a firearm in the batf's eyes and will have to be transferred to a ffl if an out state sale. Inside the state i can't comment. Don't know Missouri's laws.

Nope but i am almost up to a dozen now

I don't have any video of the full auto glock 9mm supprsesed short barrelled rifle i shot :/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dawdaw For This Post:

dawdaw is correct, that's Federal law. it can vary from state to state. and shownomercy we understand why you would think that being from one of the worst states for gun laws. but when your'e in the free world those new jersey laws are a joke.

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Shaun
    Vehicle
    1994 Formula
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by superspirit View Post
    dawdaw is correct, that's Federal law. it can vary from state to state. and shownomercy we understand why you would think that being from one of the worst states for gun laws. but when your'e in the free world those new jersey laws are a joke.
    It is a definite gray area, talked to a local ffl about it in PA, where we are allowed to have rights, somewhat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    2021 Charger Scat 392
    1994 Firebird Formula 381 stroker - Carrying the torch! - 9.90 @ 134.3mph on a 200 shot

The wrench/driver for LTConvert's 94 Z28- Ellwein 383/LE Trickflows/ D1SC / CPT Ultra Pro Race 4L60E
    10.78 @ 125mph. Shooting for 9.99 for Frank Cahall!

Xtreme Member

Status
    Name
    Dan Dalessandro
    Vehicle
    1997 Camaro Z28

Anybody interested in a 9mm with extra two clips? For another 20 I'll throw in some shells.

14.307@98.21, 2.155 60'

97 Z28, M6 with stuff done to it. SHOOTING FOR 12s IN A BOLT ON LT1 BOYS

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dan For This Post:

Page 155 of 192 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast