Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
CPT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Florida panhandle members come on in!

Just wondering if there are any other members possibly just down the road....Fort Walton Beach Here.......
    I'm looking forward to the S.T.A.R.S. (Souther TransAm Regonal show, IIRC) car show next year..i've came along way with this car since feb.2010 especally being a single dad..... from LCA's to k-mem to headers to lid conversion to tunes ... I've worked on it. I really need paint (damn GM clear peel!) and interior (rips and more rips!) ...I'm gonna get my wing,sail panel,roof & mirrors painted black..not sure if i wana do gloss or flat..... anyone wana organize a meet?

My TransAm Feasts on the oil of the other cars it beats in races gains their horsepower and craps Imports.

Founding Member

Status
    Vehicle
    2000 camaro ss

whats goin on , i live in pensacola currently ..... a meet up would be cool

cool, what do ya drive?

My TransAm Feasts on the oil of the other cars it beats in races gains their horsepower and craps Imports.

Founding Member

Status
    Vehicle
    2000 camaro ss

a 93 z .... when she wants to work lol

Xtreme Member

Status

you guys suck! I scatch and save all year to spend a week were you guys live. I would love to live there.

Although I usually just go to pcb Ive been through ft. walton and pensacola
    Bryan
    1994 B4C "Special Service" Camaro - Stock LT1 - 6 speed - 46k miles - Madz28 Tune - 307/340 sae
    LT4 Clutch - Delteq Ignition - K&N CAI - Pacesetter LT Headers - Magnaflow Exhaust - Unbalanced Engineering/Koni Suspension
    LS1 Brakes/Drive Shaft - T2R Diff - 373's - much more...

Quote Originally Posted by BLK95-Z View Post
    you guys suck! I scatch and save all year to spend a week were you guys live. I would love to live there.

Although I usually just go to pcb Ive been through ft. walton and pensacola

I'll trade you my apartment for your engine...i was born here but ,i lived in paducha KY when i was a kid...30 some years ago... and have a grandpa still in calvert city KY..

So.. a meet up ..we need more people ..i do ride and meet up in p'cola from time to time with the cars of panhandle crusiers in front of winn dixie on 9mile....

InActive Member

Status

dang I will be on hurlburt field in mar with a non running 96z lol Im currently stationed in california. Just found out should be pretty sweet!
    96 drop top Z28/T56--taylor 8mm wires and a trick flow alum elbow other than that stock and SLOW

cool! hurlburt is at my back door, this area will spoil you..you got a beer and a f-body guru right here

InActive Member

Status

cool since ur form the local area, any advice on good areas to live? I got a 2yr old so dont want to live anywhere unsafe if u know what i mean.
    96 drop top Z28/T56--taylor 8mm wires and a trick flow alum elbow other than that stock and SLOW

there are only a few areas to not want to be...why not on base? i have a 3yr old son i take care of on my own...i live in an area that is slowly becoming worse...i want to move soon myself...maybe to Navarre "10 min. away"just west of hurburt's flight line
    I'm Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast