Become a ltxtech.com member, Click here to register!
BP-Automotive

Default anyone need connector pigtails?

(For once i want the help that the mobile app puts there lol!)
    Does anyone need any connector pigtails from efi connections? I just need two (comes out to $24) and due to thier compleatly rediculous $35 minimum i cant buy them without paying an $11 processing charge. So if anyone on here wants a connector, let me know and i will buy it for you, once it gets to me i will send it to you for a few bones less than efi would charge. Just figured id help out a fellow ltx'r instead of paying a dumb fee. Thanks guys.

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Whcih connectors are you getting? I may be able to save you some money, I keep a stock of stuff here.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

It would be awsome if you had them! But i doubt you will i need the pigtail for a 5 wire ls style truck maf and the pigtail for the cam sensor found in vortec distributors.

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Ouch......yeah, don't have those. Get me a pic, I might be able to source them for cheaper than $24 that you're paying anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Stout View Post
    I would try to work my neck muscles but I'm not invited to the LS guy parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbird View Post
    Ouch......yeah, don't have those. Get me a pic, I might be able to source them for cheaper than $24 that you're paying anyway.

that would be awsome man! heres the links:
    MAF:
    http://www.eficonnection.com/eficonn...spx?ItemId=537
    Vortec cam sensor:
    http://www.eficonnection.com/eficonn...spx?ItemId=897
    thanks man!

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Hmmmm......that Vortec Cam Sensor looks definitely like a 3 wire Metripack 150 terminal. You can get a pigtail for that dirt cheap. I'd literally have like a buck in parts to put one together with 10" leads.

The MAF sensor though........ouch. I "think" this might be the right connector, but I'm not sure. http://www.waytekwire.com/item/38327...SEALED-GT-150/

Problem is that I have to order multiples in order to get an order in with them, and I don't carry either of those. I'd love to set you up man cause I'd do it for like $7.50 shipped, but I don't have a market for all the parts I'd have to order. And on the MAF plug, I'd hate to get a bunch of stuff and have it not be right both for your sake as well as mine.

I've got a lot of access to a lot of the electrical stuff, and know my way around it, but jsut don't have enough demand for out of the norm stuff that I do (Heated O2 kits, O2 Extensions) to justify getting a bunch of stuff that I don't get request for. I wish I could help you out man, and I KNOW I could undercut pretty much anyone, but I just don't have the demand.

Ahhhh i understand man no worries, thanks for trying to help me out though, the asshole who sold me this maf was suppose to send the pigtail but never came through... damn ls1techers.. lol i have a feeling my old 3 wire maf plug will fit into the cam sensor.. ill have to try when i get home, reguardless thanks for the help dude! Ill be ordering a line lock and some o2 extensions somtime soon

Long Live the Opti

Status
    Name
    Sean
    Vehicle
    1999 Twin Turbo Corvette

Sounds good dude.