03-22-2017, 07:05 PMShould have posted. I contacted AJE Suspension Thur Facebook. Apparently I have to take the springs off and then there's a cap to remove the strut...2 replies | 72 view(s)
03-21-2017, 01:39 PMDamn! That's too far. Thanks for replying. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk16 replies | 597 view(s)
03-21-2017, 02:25 AMWhere are you located? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk16 replies | 597 view(s)
03-21-2017, 02:23 AMGot 2 covers I'm selling. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk0 replies | 35 view(s)
03-18-2017, 11:07 AMDo you have any pictures of rear seats? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk16 replies | 597 view(s)
03-16-2017, 03:07 AMHave this setup for my car. Ball joint boots are torn and I want to replace. Does anybody have any idea how this setup comes apart? Can't find...2 replies | 72 view(s)
03-14-2017, 12:04 AMI would contact Lloyd Elliot. He will point you in the right direction. I have a set of his TrickFlow 195X's sitting on the shelf that he did for me....6 replies | 152 view(s)
03-13-2017, 04:24 PMEverything is sold. popo8 please lock. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk5 replies | 190 view(s)
03-12-2017, 01:52 PMOne thing to remember is that most aftermarket heads have a thicker deck surface than stock heads. Can handle more boost down the road if you decide...6 replies | 152 view(s)
03-10-2017, 04:58 PMCan you find him on Facebook? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk4 replies | 132 view(s)
03-10-2017, 01:52 AMYou can use a Noid light. You can buy a cheap set on EBay. It will flash as the injector is firing. If it's flashing then you know the injector is...2 replies | 62 view(s)
03-08-2017, 12:36 AMRace car don't need AC. LOL Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk5 replies | 190 view(s)
03-07-2017, 11:37 PMSelling a used BMR Tubular K-member. This is what they call the turbo k-member. Lots of room for piping. This is listed as SBC/BBC k-member. The LT1...5 replies | 190 view(s)
02-27-2017, 04:30 AMThat's the way I had it wired up.6 replies | 153 view(s)
6 replies | 153 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
4 Visitor Messages
- Work for Genuine Parts Co. Avid GM fan. Married with 2 boys that are gear heads like their dad. Enjoy camping, boating, car shows, drag racing.
- Altoona, PA
- 1993 Camaro Z28, 2005 Chevy Silverado 3500 Crew cab dually, 2005 GMC Yukon Denali
Stock bottom end, Impala head gaskets, Stock heads w/stage 2 port polish Comp beehive springs, Crane 1.6 RR's, Thunder Racing cam, Cloyes Billet True Roller TC, Long tubes, custom true dual 3" w/X-pipe, Ported intake with 58mm TB, 36lb injectors, PCMforless chip, Tick Performance stage 3 M6, Strange S60 4:10's True Trac 35 spline axles, MSD complete Ignition system, Summit electric water pump and a ton of other upgrades.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 07-29-2013 01:08 AM
- Last Activity
- Today 11:39 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5
- 02:05 PM - American-Powerhouse mentioned 1QUICKZ28 in post ISO Throttle Cable and cruise control cable without traction control.Thanks, popo8. 1QUICKZ28, let me know if you ...
- 05:23 PM - 1QUICKZ28 mentioned popo8 in post ISO Throttle Cable and cruise control cable without traction control....iscontinued. Thanks popo8 Sent from my iPad ...
- 11:00 PM - Fastbird mentioned 1QUICKZ28 in post Comp Cams 875-16 short travel OE type lifters. Procharger bypass valve.1QUICKZ28 thanks for the heads...
- 01:11 AM - 1QUICKZ28 mentioned Fastbird in post Comp Cams 875-16 short travel OE type lifters. Procharger bypass valve.Fastbird not sure if these li...